Hello, guest
|
Name: LBACHAND
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: worried gf | Date: Jan 21st, 2012 5:09 PM
my boyfriend has adhd and hes 19 years old , he takes medicine to calm him down in the mornings but its hard sometimes when he loses his temper .. any ideas how i can help him ? xx 

Name: Karsten Wille | Date: Jan 21st, 2012 8:52 PM
For all your questions answerd: www.adhdrelief.weebly.com 

Name: fatu | Date: May 11th, 2012 5:23 PM
hi 

Name: victoria | Date: Aug 19th, 2012 1:35 PM
i want someone with address so that we be communicating 

Name: amanda | Date: Sep 1st, 2012 6:25 PM
Hello ) so I have an appointment coming up with a psychiatrist. I am 20 years old, and I think I have ADHD. I have never kept a job, never got done with what I started, impulsive, trouble concentration, temper, and etc. However, my parents dont know im going to a psychiatrist....bc they dont approve of it. My brother was mentioned in school as well that he needed to be put on medication but my parents refused.
My thing is that im scared to pay all this money for the frist appointment, and I wouldn't get what I came for(medication).
Does anyone have any clue what does psychiatrist do with a 20 year old girl, who is going to see a psychiatrist without the will of her parents, and if they would prescribe medication on the first visit? 

Name: Dave | Date: Mar 5th, 2013 12:58 AM
yes 

Name: mark | Date: Jun 2nd, 2013 6:10 AM
how is this a chat room? 

Name: Kekolynn | Date: Sep 7th, 2013 9:26 PM
I have adult ADHD, do pretty well with prescription. A f.w months ago my Ritalin extended release became non-existent in pharmacies - on back-order from manufacturer. I switched to Adderall XR. I am finishing my second month and am having a feeling of being tense/anxious all the time, trouble sleeping, weight loss (Love This!), but feeling scattered, just more productive scattered. I need advice on meds. I may even have contributed to a person I supervise quitting because I became so distracted. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us