Hello, guest
|
Name: kimber
[ Original Post ]
Hello, my 4 yr. old son loves to talk, interrupt others when they are talking, has to be the center of attention all the time, and is constantly making noises. Is this ADHD? He can sit and watch TV for long periods of time by himself, but he can be a handful just taking to the store (he pitches a royal fit if he can not buy something). Just wonder if any of you are going through the same thing?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Savannah | Date: Aug 22nd, 2007 8:12 PM
Yep my 6 year old does the same things!! Loves to watch movies and cartoons and when we go to the store its always a fight...lol. I sometimes think he could havd ADHD but other times I think hes just spoiled and I let him get away with way to much because when DH is around he acts a little different! 

Name: kimber | Date: Aug 23rd, 2007 2:53 AM
Ya, mine is spoiled too and he is used to a surprise when we go to the store. I hate that I got that started. He does have a hard time listening and following directions though. He has learned to ignore me and does what he wants I guess. I just hope that he does better in preschool next week. 

Name: Savannah | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 5:54 PM
I started the....getting a surprise when we go somewhere too and now he expects something every time...LOL. He gets so much crap that nothings really a surprise to him anymore! My mom is on my case about this and always telling me I better X it out now before he gets really bad but I'm crazy and always have this thought that.....god can call us home anytime, I never know when thats going to be, so I always want to make him happy! I know, I know....I'm crazy and my kid will be a heethan because of it but I love to see him happy...LOL. When hes at school though it kinda embaresses me the way that he acts sometimes because he is just so active and stubborn! He wont do anything he doesnt want too and that includes staying in his seat or listening to the teacher at story time!! hopefully this year will be different. (I'm putting him in K again) 

Name: Savannah | Date: Aug 24th, 2007 5:56 PM
dang it....I forgot to log in again before I posted...LOL. That last post is me!! OOOOOPS! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us