|
Name: pippy
[ Original Post ]
hi any one there who want to chat im bored
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: wendylacey | Date: May 3rd, 2007 7:10 PM
hey pippy, do u hav msn addy, if u hav send it to [email protected] and i will add u and we can chat if u like, if u get bored again, cheers wendy 

Name: jade | Date: May 5th, 2007 2:22 PM
is there anyone who could maybe give some spiritual advice? my husband is starting a new church, with or without me, not considering my feelings, this new church is just not for me. and it's totally different than what i was raised. i know we can't be unequally yoked, but is this fair to me? according to him, i'm suppossed to follow him. but i thought a married couple was suppossed to discuss and pray about things before making a final decision. does anyone have any advice for me? i'm about to lose my marriage over this. thanks, god bless. 

Name: tonic | Date: May 8th, 2007 5:47 AM
Hi pippy, My msn addy is [email protected], send me a message sometime. happy to talk 

Name: michellefarnham | Date: May 9th, 2007 3:31 PM
I believe that in a marriage you should be able to pray and discuss something that has you torn as a couple...God doesn't care what church you go to, He knows whats in your heart...its sad that your husband gave you an ultimatum, I know how that stings...maybe try to understand where he is coming from, his reasons for starting a new church. Maybe you both can go look for a new church together that feels right to the both of you! 

Name: ashley | Date: Jun 17th, 2007 9:10 PM
yea i'll chat 

Name: ashley | Date: Jun 17th, 2007 9:11 PM
any one want to chat. 

Name: raj | Date: Dec 28th, 2009 11:16 AM
hi pippy 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us