Hello, guest
|
Name: florence martins
[ Original Post ]
hello i am a birth mother and my name is florence i am giving my child up for adoption to any home that can provide and spoil the child with love and care and more over bring up the child in a moral way thanks
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: MrsB | Date: Aug 24th, 2008 7:19 PM
Hi Florence, Is a beatiful and very unselfish act of love you are doing. I am a mom of 3 boys and happily married for 11½ years, I am a professional and my husband is a stay at home dad. We have always spoken about adopting a child that needs a good home, in fact we have foster a couple of children in our community when their moms were unable to care for them. I would love to speak to you if you are still looking for a good home for your baby. 

Name: MrsB | Date: Aug 24th, 2008 7:38 PM
I forgot to give you my email...
[email protected] 

Name: Melanie25 | Date: Oct 10th, 2008 5:53 PM
Hello, Florence I just saw your post ans i was wondering if you had already found a home for your child? My husband and I have 2 boys. 5 & 3. But we would love to have another. Please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank you. 

Name: LisaKing1985 | Date: Oct 20th, 2008 1:23 PM
Hi Florence,
My name is Lisa. I am a married 23 year old female looking to adopt a child. My husband and I own our own martial arts studio in upstate NY.I am a us army vet, Just got out of active duty 2 months ago while my husband still serves in the reserves. We are looking to start a family but wish to adopt as so many children are in need of a home. Please e-mail me if we seem like we may make fit parents to your child. My e-mail is [email protected] and you can also call me if you'd like. Thank you and enjoy your day...
Lisa King 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us