Hello, guest
|
Name: lisa
[ Original Post ]
I am divorced, My boyfriend and I live together for the past year. I have 2 sons 10 and 12 and he has 2 sons 10 and 14. My problem is that me and boyfriend don't agree rules of the house and he definately favours his kids. His two boys can do nothing wrong. He freely admits they and pretty well perfect. He had them half the time and my two boys, well I think they are normal boys. They are full of energy, they hours around, fight at times. are loud at times and even swear at times. This boys only act like this when boyfriend is not around. I think they fear him. Well I have pointed out numerous times there behavious and he either ignores it or states yeh but they only do it once and a while and it really doesn't bother me. I feel I am starting to dilke his kids. Please help.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: bigdaddy | Date: Feb 18th, 2006 11:22 PM
get somehelp--a referral from you pediatrician or the local information and referrral service (411) 

Name: Nadine | Date: Apr 1st, 2006 3:29 AM
I fully understand what you are saying and the next time he harps about your children i would say, "yeah but they only do it when your not around and it really doesent bother me!!!!" He better recognize what he has there and that is two healthy boys who will eventually grow up and be someone that that man might need and then what? That man is trying to control your situation fully let the boys be boys !!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us