Hello, guest
|
Name: angiemarie
[ Original Post ]
Hi, my name is marie, and i'm new here. I have two sons that are autistic. Zachary who is going to be 4 on the 21st of this month and nikolas who is just 18 months. I know he got diagnosed young, and honestly he's showing a lot of good signs right now. My older son zach, is in the autistic class here in his district. He's made good progress, but now they are trying to remove him from the class and i can't let that happen. We are headed to due process and i'm terrified about the whole thing. I think we have a good chance of winning, our lawyer thinks so, but you never know, and if he leaves this program i'm so scared of regression. He's only been in it since sept. and i think it's too early to pull him out. I can't wait to start talking to other parents who are going through all the same things and feelings i am!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mikeys mom | Date: May 8th, 2007 10:32 PM
Is he on the spectrum? Is in an inclusion or self contain? what are they telling you is the reason for dismissing him from the school? You definitely have right and should go on the web to see hat the state laws are and also they are also federally funded as well for you son, no child left behind law. You could probably go on line and look up the laws under google but I'm sure your lawyer know what's going on, good luck ~Beth 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us