Hello, guest
|
Name: momsboy
[ Original Post ]
i have a austic child that is 9.but he has a iq of a 4year old,and other prombles too.how do i get him to stop pooping his pants?and is normal for them to do that? ?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: sylvia0366 | Date: Nov 14th, 2006 7:14 AM
Hi Momsboy,

My son is 9 and will be 10 in in February, and he also poops in his underwear, he know how to use the bathroom and does use it to pee, but poop, I don't know why but he refuses. I have tried everything to get him to use the toilet, and so far nothing has helped. His behaviour therapist is going to work with me on this, maybe you should ask your therapist if you have one, if not I would suggest calling your regional center and requesting behaviour therapy. I hope this helps

Sylvia 

Name: jacksmom | Date: Jan 28th, 2007 4:14 AM
Jack's story....

After the 12 mos. vaccines my son gradually slipped into autism. He was head-banging, hand-flapping, twirling, lost speech, lost eye contact and he just withdrew.

Now two years later.... no head-banging, no twirling, no flapping, has eye contact and is starting to verbalize again. And... he has Down Syndrome to boot. :) Yes... even kids with DS get autism. Actually they get it at a higher rate.

What helped him? First I give God praise.... our son wouldn't be here without Him and we prayed and I believe He guided us. Second... supplements. Especially cod liver oil. I recommend Green Pastures CLO with the X factor. Check out Dr. Mary Megson's work on the web. http://www.diet-studies.com/megson.html Our Jack healed gradually... but he is healing. I actually had to make myself GET USED TO him not twirling everything any more!

Also check out Dr. Amy Yasko's work. www.holistichealth.com

We give Jack alot of supps - cod liver oil, probiotic, magnesium citrate, tart cherry and recently we added cilantro. He takes some other things too but each child is unique. It helps to find a good naturopathic MD or chiropractor.

Don't give up. There is hope! And... I will be frank here.... many mainstream doctors know squat about how to heal autism. Don't let that throw you. There are people who do know how to help. God bless you! Love, Jack's Mom :) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us