Hello, guest
|
Name: Deanne
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Jenniferajr | Date: Apr 11th, 2009 11:44 AM
In this economy I think that it is perfectly ok to not have a birthday party. Maybe instead you two could have a special "girl's day out". Go to her favorite restaurant, even if it is Burger King, then go get matching manicures and pedicures. Maybe get your hair done, too. Make it a special day for the two of you. She will remember that forever, whereas she won't remember a party with kids she won't be friends with in 10 years. Screw the other parents/kids. Raise your kid to be better than them. 

Name: Ana | Date: Oct 18th, 2009 3:20 AM
I am very sorry to hear that. My family did not even have the heart to show up for my nephew's 4th b-day party. I am still heart broken and crying but, I did not let Aiden see my emotions. He still had fun with my parents, sister and I. We focused everything on him, balloons, cake, and some good movies. Hope you daughter understands.
I wish you the best. 

Name: ethan ginge | Date: Dec 8th, 2009 12:29 AM
fu(k them th parents could have at least made 1 or 2 of the kids go ... id avoid thes ppl ad just get real frends and invite them over 

Name: Everyday | Date: Jan 6th, 2010 3:57 AM
Kill them all 

Name: steph | Date: Jan 20th, 2010 9:12 PM
I live in the same kind of place don't feel bad and non of the people are rich here and my daughter doesn't even had adhd.It's happening all over this country God will curse these people 

Name: Jan | Date: Jan 30th, 2010 11:17 PM
My daughter is 5. For the past 5 years since she was a baby I have killed myself to attend everyone's birthday, pick up gifts, RVSP, change plans, drive all over the city to birthday parties. This year I decided no more parties. I work full time, my mom has cancer, life is busy. Just eliminating the birthday party (we have 1-2 a month) has made a huge difference, it wasn't just the attending, it was the time to gift buy. This year for her own birthday we decided on just a family birthday. Does a 5 year old really need 20 plastic $20 birthday gifts?
I do think it is terrible not to RVSP - that's just RUDE. I hope you can have a fun family party and not make it such a big deal for your daughter. I wouldn't assume it's because no one likes her, her friends could just have parents like me who after 5 years of this just want to start saying no. I've also started saying no to the aftershool playdates. My daughter is around 16 kids all day long, out of school I think the one to one adult child time is more important than more socialzing with other kids. 

Name: kristine | Date: Feb 19th, 2010 1:26 AM
i feel the hurt it is 2010 i am 8 and no one will coem to my birthday my grand parents knew it was my birthday and they maid plans and my aunt my sister cant come i dont know y i am sadly crying as i write this ;( wahhhh! SEROUSILY I AM CRYING! 

Name: tricia | Date: Mar 12th, 2010 3:19 AM
I am right there with you, my daughter is turning 6 in 2 1/2 weeks and only 1 person has R.S.V.P,'d for her party. She is soo dissappointed. But we are planning on having a special suprise for her that afternoon after her party. 

Name: You're Mother ! | Date: Mar 13th, 2010 5:06 PM
Well you should of had the kid and then your problem would be solvedx LD 

Name: nipple flubb me some... | Date: Mar 13th, 2010 5:07 PM
awwe how sad.........................................
...........................................H
AHAHA
NOT!..............................................
.............................................lmfao
im kidding this is .........................................
......................................ver
y
sad»... 

Name: Layla | Date: Mar 29th, 2010 6:12 PM
We just relocated to Georgia, and I live in a very racist town. The kind where they have confederate flags on their license place. My son attends school there and because we were raised on the liberal west coast I am not use to white folks separating themselves from other races. Well I invited about 10 kids from his class because he is one of very few african americans. Just like I expected none of them have rsvp, my thought is that they figured out what color we were and decided against it. Very sad indeed, I have no family here so he will just have to celebrate with his sister only. We picked the wrong place to relocate to. 

Name: ted | Date: Apr 9th, 2010 1:49 AM
not one person ever came to my birty day parties in high school or bon fires and i invited every one i knew 

Name: alek | Date: Apr 11th, 2010 7:21 AM
nice ,,

[a href="http://www.prettypartyplace.com/"]birthday party supplies[/a]

[url=http:/
/www.prettypartyplace.com/]part
y
supply[/url] l [url=http://www.prettypartyplace.com/]birthday party theme[/url] 

Name: Sadia | Date: Apr 13th, 2010 9:34 PM
My daughter wanted me to throw a party for her...
I wanted her to buy a cool gift and go out fro a lavish dinner with our family(her cousins aunts etc.)...
But long story short we are having an all girls, pink themed party now ..
but today I got news that because her classmates did not like the crown shapped pink invites they might not come !!
My daughter is turning nine and is in third grade !! 

Name: Michelle | Date: May 18th, 2010 8:51 AM
Deanne ,i understand where you are coming from ive had to put up with the same thing since my child was in kindy she's now in year 3. 

Name: cassandra | Date: May 18th, 2010 8:17 PM
same things happend to me but im 15 , just ask family and get a family to bring there friends that are around that age . also take her somewhere she really likes after her party . good luck! x 

Name: Dianne Whetzel | Date: May 31st, 2010 4:41 AM
The same thing happened here . It is 7 days till party no one has called so I called them 12 people said no ,so I invited another 12 people that dont even know one another . A couple fromn her girl scout troop a couple from neighbor hood and a couple from 4 h club no one still hasnt called I called them and they all said maybe we arent sure if there is a plan that day for us or our family I said get back to me and I eailed them the information about party and said we would love for your child to come . I have to pay for part of party and wont get refunded the 40.00 down payment . the whole swim party includes a wrist band so each child 12 kids can swim for 4 hours and eat 3 pizzas the place gives us 3 in the party package and all the pop we can drink and tokens for the arcade all for 120. Its alot but I would be spending 179-200 if I payed for pizza and tokens and pop all by my self with out party package it is a water slide park and I thought kids would love to come to a free day at the water park . My child will be 11 the funny thing is she does play and have paly dates with these kids at my house and at theirs . the weird thing about it they dont want to come or what??? Well I GAVE A PARTY right here in the town right close by to every one in local pool paid admission and all and no one showed up I invited 24. I called parents and all said maybe . 

Name: JFKW Wedding | Date: Jun 6th, 2010 6:50 PM
We would like to present you our series of very special gifts for various occasions like: Birthdays, Newborn Child, Weddings, Anniversaries, Thanks, and many others including the ones of your choice. You can make a pleasure by presenting this Special Book instead of flowers. Each Book is a unique piece of art, you won’t find second book which looks the same. In process of making our Books we are using only the high quality fabric flowers as well as beautiful dried flowers, exotic plants and other craft materials like satin ribbons and many types of fabric. With paying attention to every detail we can make very unique gift for a person close to your heart. Examples of our books are available in gallery. Books are size A4. Book can contain your own picture and your own personalized wishes or poem or you can choose one of our poems which are available on this site. To each of the books we add beautiful metal stand which helps expose this wonderful gift for free. Individual orders can be placed by website.
Our online store
http://www.jfkw-weddings.com/ 

Name: briante | Date: Jun 15th, 2010 2:15 PM
today is my birrthday hannah montanan coming to my birthday 

Name: Girl | Date: Jul 4th, 2010 6:22 PM
Well, I feel so bad. Your kid will be sad but you can make the best out of it by doing something specail. Like going to the beach or staying in a hotel or going to the movies... something like that. 

Name: rahul | Date: Oct 11th, 2010 10:58 AM
hi 

Name: lynn | Date: Nov 8th, 2010 4:39 PM
I know how you feel! My daughter wanted to have a party for her 6th birthday so I sent out 20 invitations. All the girls in her class and to some at church and a couple of others. 2 girls showed up to her birthday party. I rented a room and spent alot of time and money on this birthday party to make it special for my daughter. She had fun with the 2 that were there but the others that were invited did not RSVP. I would have changed my plans around a little if I had know that was going to be just the three of them. It is so rude not to RSVP! I have had this horrible guilty feeling since her party this weekend. I feel like I let her down! ...My daughter is a fun girl though ... the other kids really missed out on some fun. 

Name: Amy | Date: Mar 24th, 2011 12:28 AM
Well, that happen to me(: but i figure out it was a surprise party(: ~! . maybe it the same for you too? 

Name: Laddette | Date: Apr 5th, 2011 6:14 AM
ok, this has never happened to me, but heres my 12 year old 2 cents,

You dont have to have kids over. you can have a fun movie night with your family and then take her to the beach. She cant sit still so use that to your advantage. the beach is a fun place to run around and have lots and lots of fun. Then take her to toys R us or something and to finish it al off get an awesome dinner [WHAT SHEEEE WANTS] and then get some ice cream. let her stay up late and do what she wants. Im tweleve and id do that for my bday

ps, i turn twelve tom. 

Name: plglaserna04 | Date: Jun 1st, 2011 6:00 AM
If that's the case, why don't you ask your daughter what she really wants for her birthday. You could give her that gift and just have an intimate family dinner in a nice restaurant. Or maybe you could travel somewhere you haven't been to before and enjoy fun and new activities with your daughter. 

Name: Nadine Lumley | Date: Jun 27th, 2012 4:21 PM
It sounds like you are the one being bullied and ignored by the PTA Bullies. No kid hardly ever refuses to attend a party. 

Name: Joe | Date: Jul 5th, 2012 8:35 PM
Maybe do something fun with your family you can go to places like Kangaroo Zoo or hollywood conecttion. Maybe go to her school and figure out who is more like her. 

Name: marianneboaro | Date: Oct 9th, 2012 6:14 PM
Wow, I know this is an old post, but that is really awful. That happened to me once, my kids are 13 months apart and no one rsvp'd for the 2nd party (a month after my daughter's 3rd) but he was only 2 so we just took him to the zoo. But I like the advice about Chuck E Cheese or something where there are a lot of kids.
Anyhow, the birthday is probably long past now but good luck with future plans! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us