Hello, guest
|
Name: sandy1616
[ Original Post ]
hey everybody!
i was wondering if somebody can help me! okay well i been having my period regular...i think...meaning i do get it when im supposed to. the things is that it comes out brown or even so dark that its sometimes black. i been researching and they say its most likely because i been on birth control or morning after pill several times. but i havent taken any of them for a while and im still getting that brown-black discharge and it only happens during my period like i get a little bit of blood like if it was my period but then most of it is brown. does anybody have an idea what it is?

ohh yeah and also im only 17 i know i shouldnt be doing this but ummm my bf and i decided to have a baby. we had planned it and everything. we were actually waiting anxiously for our baby since we had unprotected sex i was excitedly waiting for my preg test to come out positive unfortunately it didnt. ever since then we have been having unprotected sex and i havent been able to come out pregnant. could this be related to the brown discharge? and so many after pills i took? or can i either him or i have problems having babies?
**can somebody please help!
.....Sandy
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us