Hello, guest
|
Name: Giggle_gig
[ Original Post ]
Welcome to Gigglegig.com!!!

They say “Laughter is the best medicine” and “Real life is better than fiction”. For me it goes much deeper than that. When we share our real life funny stories with each other, we in effect are inviting them into our world thereby making their world and ours a better place to be. Through sharing our trials, tribulations, and mishaps with our fellow man, we teach and learn from each other at the same time.

The purpose of this website, and my invitation to you, is to share a bit of your life with others, and in return, enjoy a bit of theirs. I don’t know about you, but I always feel better after a good laugh and have a renewed spirit to go out and conquer my life some more.

So don’t just sit there and enjoy our stories on gigglegig.com, submit your own!!! We dare you!!

I invite you to relive your own fun memories, share them with others, and, maybe, win money. There is no limit to how many stories you can submit. Each month we award $500 for the best story submitted.

It only takes a few minutes to submit your story, but sharing it with others will positively impact people for a lifetime!! Don’t worry if you can’t spell or punctuate – just tell your story. We’ll fix it up for you!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us