Hello, guest
|
Name: Brandy
[ Original Post ]
I am 21 days PP and I am still bleeding bright red. Is this normal? Sometimes I feel a bit crampy but nothing that hurts real bad. I know I don't have an infection because I was on 2000 Mg of antibiotics 4 times a day for 2 weeks due to them leaving 2 4x4 sponges inside me after I almost bled out after delivery. How long did you guys bleed afterwards? Do you think I may have already started my period?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: firewife | Date: Jul 3rd, 2006 6:26 PM
No I do not think its your period, any bleeding up to 56 days after giving birth is still considered lochia even if it stops and restarts, I bleed continuosly for 5 weeks and off and on for 2 weeks after that. Some doctors will tell you if it stops then suddenly reappears bright red, you are over doing, take it easy and put your feet up for a couple days 

Name: Brandy | Date: Jul 3rd, 2006 7:23 PM
Thank you Firewife. Makes me feel a bit better about the whole thing. I think my nerves are thinking for me at this point. 

Name: EthansMom0213 | Date: Jul 4th, 2006 5:01 AM
I was told after the birth of my son that I will bleed for awhile, the could tell me how long since it varies from one person to the next. I was also told (as firewife mentioned) that if I stop bleeding and it restarts that this was a sign that I was over doing it. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us