Hello, guest
|
Name: aliaa
[ Original Post ]
all this book and this information,,,,telling you how to do it,,,but is therE ANYONE really did it?plz share it with me
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: aliaa | Date: Nov 6th, 2006 5:33 PM
can anyone answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? 

Name: Melissa | Date: Nov 6th, 2006 6:48 PM
i have returned to my pre-pregnancy weight but not body. i was little before i got preg. and then had a very big baby for my body size. so he stretched out my stomach alot! i'm still trying to get rid of all that extra skin. also what helped me was my mom reminding me that it took 9 mo to put that weight on so don't think that it is just going to melt off in 1 mo. 

Name: kaitlynn1835 | Date: Nov 7th, 2006 12:48 AM
Except for the bigger boobs, i returned to my pre-pregnancy body in - wait for it - 3 months! I have no idea how I did it, and I have been verbally abused by my friend who a year later still does not have her body back. 

Name: Melissa | Date: Nov 7th, 2006 2:43 AM
i think that alot of it has to do with genetics also. 

Name: Nicola | Date: Nov 7th, 2006 7:05 PM
I'm slightly slimmer than I was before my pregnancy. Before I was 11 stone 7 and 5 foot 3 and a curvy size 14 then when I got pregnant I put on 3 stone at least and went up to a 16 in maternity wear. Now 15 months after their birth im 10 stone 5 and a nize size 12. I don't want to be any slimmer though. I like my junk food way too much to diet. My stomach is stretched and a little loose and my boobs are huge although they have "shrunk" a little, I went from a C up to an FF cup when pregnant. Now I'm a D which suits my frame. I don't follow these pregnancy diet things. It's not really for me. SO long as you enjoy your new baby it doesn't matter what you eat. A new british example being Nancy Sorrell who had her twin daughters and bing about 3 weeks later posing for Ann Summers with a lush bod! doesn't do wonders for a persons self esteem. Be happy with your bodies girls. So long as you and your new baby is healthy who cares if it takes you more than a month to get it all back in place, if at all. 

Name: debbie_dettner | Date: Nov 8th, 2006 7:28 PM
Hey Aliaa, I'm about due with my third and each time actually started out thinner than I began the first time. How? One word--breastfeed. Not only is it the best thing for the baby but, on a selfish note, it burns 500 calories per day. If you return to eating normal meal portions and breastfeed, the weight just melts away! It did take longer after the second for me to get my stomach back to flat and that took exercise, but before I got pregnant this time, I was probably in the best shape since high school--and that's been a while...! 

Name: Ashlie | Date: Dec 4th, 2006 3:40 AM
I am my pre pregnancy weight I was a few weeks after I had her my body is almost the same all except for my breasts 

Name: rowe_leah | Date: Dec 4th, 2006 10:52 AM
I have lost over half the weight I gained in 5 weeks.I put on a lot though.I still have a bit of a roll on my tummy too.I hope I get back to size becasue my closet is full of pre pregnancy size clothes.lol.I have just been walking in the mornings and eating healthy stuff.lots of fruit. 

Name: little momma | Date: Dec 13th, 2006 10:35 PM
i did, took six weeks and one of those tummy bands. a little cardio was really all i did... all ya can do really. i think it's possible for anyone! my best friend gained 75 lbs and lost it all. and she almost has a flat tummy. just give your self plenty of time... and lots of water. 

Name: bmes | Date: Dec 14th, 2006 4:28 PM
HA!!!! pre-pregnancy weight...what's that????

i was actually on my way to loosing my pregnancy weight, but I got pregnant again. I have still been working out though. I'm about 4 months pregnant now and I haven't gained any weight, so I must be loosing the fat and just gaining baby weight! oh and just so everyone knows, I got pregnant while I was breastfeeding, so don't think it can't happen!! LOL.... 

Name: lana_81 | Date: Dec 17th, 2006 10:30 AM
I have been pregnant for the last 3 years!!lol! Well nearly...My son is 3 and a half, and I have 2 daughters aged 2 and my baby is 1 this week, AND iam 34 weeks pregnant!! Last one though then i want to get back to pre pregnant weight but definately not body. I have so many strech marks! 

Name: Lynne n | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 6:22 PM
No but it is my own fault! 

Name: Karlee | Date: Dec 21st, 2006 8:12 PM
I did 3 years later and than I ended up getting pregnant right after I lost all the weight, now i am 3.5 months pregnant!!!
Oh well, you take what you get right!!! 

Name: candles121 | Date: Dec 28th, 2006 4:11 PM
I returned to my prepregnancy body 6 months after the birth of my first baby, after my second (who is 3) i am still 30lbs shy of that weight.....

O well!!!! I guess their is more of me to go around now :0) 

Name: dolette | Date: Dec 28th, 2006 7:33 PM
I just had my second child 5 weeks ago, You will return to your pre preg self but it took 9 months to put it on it takes 1 year of hard work exercise and diet to take it off. Don't be discouraged just do like me and don't look in the mirror to often yet. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us