Hello, guest
|
Name: cjsims
[ Original Post ]
You responded to a post of mine about needing a boost of confidence to try breastfeeding again. Thanks alot. Here is the thing, I DID get a lactation consultant when I was in the hospital. I even took a few classes when I was pregnant. I'm thinking about signing up fpr the classes again, even though I've been through them before, just as refresher courses.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mamal | Date: May 10th, 2008 8:27 PM
I am glad you were able to get a LC before leaving the hospital, so many women are not as lucky. Also all the classes truly are a help even if they tend to repeat each other. Have you checked out kellymom.com? They are an amazing website for breastfeeding moms. Check out a few of their articles like, starting out right and the latching and positioning. Just know that the resources are here to help you do everything you can to succeed. If you ever need any help or encouragement I will do my best to be there for you. Just be confident and know that you and baby will be pros! 

Name: cjsims | Date: May 12th, 2008 3:12 AM
I have been trying as hard as possible to believe we will be pros, and hoping and praying that my posotive additude will become a reality for what I'm wishing for. Wish me luck. 

Name: sapslucymom | Date: May 23rd, 2008 12:19 AM
Just keep hanging in there it will get easier. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us