Hello, guest
|
Name: aliaa
[ Original Post ]
i am a staying home mom,got my first baby 6months ago,i am married,aiming really to have another baby now so i can have a family,mom telling me that this is unfair for my first baby and that i will not be able to handle my babies well.especially i am living in this country(USA)alone,no mother,no sisters,no friends,,
but i am really dreaming of another baby,maybe because i am lonely,,and i am afraid too my body screw up if i got pregnant again now,PLZ MOMIES,,,,WHO HAD MORE THAN 1BABY,,WHAT DO U THINK??N.B. MY BABY STOPPED BREASTFEEDING ALREADY.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: aliaa | Date: Jan 24th, 2007 6:46 PM
GREAT,YOU ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF BY SAYING (I HAVE A GREAT FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO HELP ME),,FINE ,,,I DONT PEOPLE,YOU NOTICED THAT???/??
AND YOU R TALKING ABOUTMY HUSBEND,MY HYSBEND DOESNT MIND,BUT MY HUSBEND LEAVE EARLY AT MORNING AND RETURNING LATE AT NIGHT FROOM WORK,,,,SO I WILL HOLD ALL THE RESPONSABILITY NOT HIM,SO IT MUST BE MY DECISION,,SO IF YOU HAVE OPINION ABOUT MY CASE PEOPLE NOT YOURS,,,I LIKE TO HEAR IT,, 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 24th, 2007 6:54 PM
When my son was 6 months old I wanted another baby but unfortunately for my husband and I this just didn't happen. It actually tooks us over a year to concieve or daughter. I say if you husband and you are both okay at this point with trying for another baby go for it. By the time your second child is here your first one will be a year old. People do it all the time and I wouldn't worry about what other say. This is not their decision it's yours and your husband's. 

Name: missmara | Date: Jan 24th, 2007 6:55 PM
Don't get so upset - people can only share their own experiences. The wonderful thing about this forum is that you can use the advice that you like, and ignore what doesn't work for you. Ultimately the decision is yours, but perhaps reading other people's situations might help you analyze your own. 

Name: Melissa | Date: Jan 24th, 2007 11:12 PM
who are you yelling at? when you posted your last comment no one had even responded.

this is a choice only you and your hubby can make. if you think you can handle it, then go for it. it might take you longer to concieve than you think so your little ones might be farther apart anyways. all i have to say is good luck in what ever you choose. 

Name: bmes | Date: Jan 25th, 2007 3:43 AM
melissa,
she posted in due date and sahm forums and people were giving her advice....the people in the due date forum i guess were saying things she didn't want to hear, so she flipped out!! we don't really know what she was looking for!! ??? 

Name: Melissa | Date: Jan 25th, 2007 9:09 AM
well i wish she would keep her drama out of here. that is why i don't post over on SAHM anymore, and i only occasionally post on due date. thanks for explaining it though, i just thought she was nuts. 

Name: little momma | Date: Jan 25th, 2007 2:22 PM
My son just turned 1 and I am 24 weeks with my second. I feel great, not so sure how my son will handle it but I am quite sure he will get enough attention. By the time our other son gets here, our oldest will want to be independant anyway... I say go for it if it's what you and your spouse want. My family thought we were crazy too... but it makes me happy. I don't have any help either and I am ok with it. I think you can handle it, because you really want it. Just think it over and make sure you are ok with it and then go for whatever is going to make you feel good about yourself! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us