Hello, guest
|
Name: Sheila
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: carim | Date: Nov 7th, 2011 10:20 PM
hi i have a problem and i want to know if my x partner can do this to me i have a girlfriend and shes moved in with me she comes from violent background. i have two young children age 6 and 9 and my girlfriends mother came to my house Saturday night and started throwing chairs around and bins outside the front of my house my chidren were inside frightened to death i have put restraning order on both girlfriends perants and naw my x want me to go to court for my kids can she do that???? 

Name: Katie | Date: Feb 4th, 2012 2:46 AM
My son is 18 as of January and still in high school. I misplaced the paper that was sent that I needed to return to them stating when he graduates and support was stopped since it was not returned to them. If I send it now, will support be resumed? 

Name: Confused Dad | Date: Feb 14th, 2012 5:09 AM
I live in LA but my 2 oldest boys live in CA with their mom. Our case was originated in TX and I have no idea how to get her back to court to adjust my child support? I was making about twice as much $ as I am making now and my arrears continues to grow. Any suggestions??? 

Name: David Rosen | Date: May 11th, 2012 3:43 PM
hi. my name is david and I'm looking for some help with my old school vice principle. he was arrested for video taping kids at another school. he did nothing to me but now i fell like i can't trust as many people. 

Name: B | Date: May 12th, 2012 7:06 AM
The mother of my child believes our son playing t-ball is more important than me living on my own. Instead, I live with my parents who I'm constantly loaning money from because of child support. They spoil him rotten and I'm constantly pushing them away. I want a better life for my son and I. Any advice? 

Name: Vanessa | Date: May 14th, 2012 9:47 PM
I never understood why custody holders request extensive amounts of child support. Then on top of that request that the oposing party pay extra on extra curricular activities, school supplies, clothes, and days out, etc. I litteraly get "billed" each time my daughter gets taken to dinner. Even though I provide childsupport. I provide gass money, school closthe, school supplies, extra curricular fees and am demanded to pay for events they attend. It all basicaly comes out of my pocket PLUS CHILD SUPPORT. So my question here, where exactly how does that child support go to? Keep in mind the amounts ordered by court to pay each month are determined to be enought to sustain all needs of each minor. When their guardian requested and increase on the child support money 2 years ago, I was still being demanded to provide for all those extra fees. I spoke to three different attorney and they all responded the same thing. "It's all volunteer money" So, to all those custody holders who are already receiving child support and demand their ex spouce to still contribute to the minor's extra curricular activities know that legaly that is all VOLUNTARY not necerray. Especially to those who have been re-married. Now that there are two household incomes. It really is selfish to keep asking for more.Unless your new spouce is unwilling to provide for your children. That's a merriage to re-consider. And that has absolutely nothing to do with your ex's pocket! 

Name: mel | Date: May 27th, 2012 3:41 AM
www.custodyhelp.me will answer a lot of questions. 

Name: needyourhelp | Date: May 28th, 2012 6:44 PM
hi 

Name: Kevin | Date: Jun 7th, 2012 5:56 AM
Get a better job! Its sad that he wont pay for activities. But he does pay C.S... You need to realize that you also have to pay for things to raise your child!!! I have my son 40% of the time after years of going to court cause she only cared about money! He is 13 now and finally here 40% of the time and she still gets c.s. and refuses to pay for anything!!! I pay for basketball fees,basketball shoes,baseball fee,cleats, etc...Stop trying to suck your ex dry and focus on your child!!!! 

Name: jenisha roux | Date: Jun 20th, 2012 5:58 PM
wnat to know whats going on with my case for terrence timmons 

Name: Susie Jones | Date: Jun 26th, 2012 4:27 PM
Im trying to find out whats going on with my child support 

Name: Rich | Date: Jun 29th, 2012 12:28 AM
I was wonder how much disabilty pays in NJ for child support . I became disabled about a year ago and still waiting on my benifits to go through . .I have two children each has a different mother.I was paying 100 dollars per week per child and have not missed a payment in over three years .until i became disabled.If anyone knows how much they will get each week or a place i can find it online it would really help 

Name: Rafael | Date: Jul 2nd, 2012 11:23 PM
My daughter doesn't want to go back to her moms can i get in trouble if i keep her here 

Name: dallas | Date: Jul 7th, 2012 3:43 AM
Hi, heres my situation. I have joint custody of my child and am getting remarried and going on a honeymoon. Going to be gone for a week without the child... giving my ex 30 day notice that my mother, her grandmother will be able to fulfill my responsibilities as stated in the custody agreement. Do I need to do anything more? 

Name: Steph | Date: Jul 21st, 2012 12:26 AM
QUESTION: My baby's father and i went to court a couple days ago and he whipped out his SSI paper which was from January 2012 stating the amount he would receive which was close to $600 our caseworker immediately stated he has to pay no child support. Is this possible? My daughters father who is too on CS and he receives disability also and i receive CS from him . We also did not go in front of the judge it was over no faster than 5 min? Also, he is not receiving the $600 yet it is being withheld as it has been since we broke up 2yrs ago. What are a couple of ways i can go about this situation? 

Name: angelitalinda81 | Date: Jul 23rd, 2012 1:28 PM
I too have an issue of the Ex deciding when he is going to pay the support or not when he has the children in his custody. He often finds reasons to with hold the child support, and it is $558 a month, and I almost feel stupid for even reporting him. His father died, and he needed the money to go to another state. But before his father died, he said he was in need of the money to pay for childcare costs while the kids were there. He finds any excuse now to hold the support each summer visitation. I am not sure what to do. 

Name: Kimberly | Date: Aug 5th, 2012 9:51 PM
my x owes 3900 for child support how long dose it take to get money from child support and find him and he wants a DNA test saying ower daughter is not his we where together for five years..but it seems child support is moving slow
we live in new mexico 

Name: BEVERLY | Date: Aug 6th, 2012 4:08 PM
I M JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT WHATS GOING ON WITH MY TAX RETURNS 

Name: That Guy | Date: Aug 10th, 2012 9:28 PM
I truely think the system we have for collecting child support was designed by a complete a%& hole, It is the most unbalanced and corrupted way to pimp men ever. Most women love this system because they feel that someone is fighting for them but in fact, the system makes whores out of you. when you collect, they collect. as a matter of fact, they get paid first. My advise to all you money grabbing dragons is to think first, F*ck later and maybe before you make "Daddy's little mistake at the lake", think long term and not long d*ck. 

Name: kinisha | Date: Sep 5th, 2012 1:14 PM
i am 12 and i dont know who is the father of my baby ??????? 

Name: Sam | Date: Oct 7th, 2012 5:53 PM
I dont have any suggestions for you but the only thing i can tell you is that if he doesnt start paying up he will pay the price with 15+ years in prison. Either he needs to step up to the plate and become a father or he can go to jail. Oh before I forget, if anyone needs any help getting custody of their kids I know an awesome book that has helped me alot and helped me get my kids, email me at [email protected] for the info, THANKS! 

Name: DONNA | Date: Nov 2nd, 2012 2:21 AM
GET AN ATTORNEY 

Name: terry | Date: Jan 15th, 2013 8:58 PM
what age does child surrport stop please 

Name: diga | Date: Jan 23rd, 2013 12:16 AM
after paying off for child support i owed which was 10k whats next after? 

Name: andrew martinez | Date: Jan 28th, 2013 12:07 AM
I am fourty and my daughter is nineteen i just tested posite of her father do i owe child support? 

Name: Colin | Date: Jan 29th, 2013 3:30 AM
I have a question someone might know something about. In 2010 I divorced and was ordered to pay child support. Appr. 1 and 1/2 later we decided to move back in together with our son for 10 months. Now, we are not living together again. Question is did I have to pay child support during the 10 months we lived and shared all bills together? 

Name: Hollye Jones | Date: Feb 27th, 2013 3:58 PM
My ex hasn't had anything to do with his child since she was 8 months old. I had a child support case open and then they tell me as long as he don't have a job there's nothing they can do. What are my rights? what can i do to have something done? 

Name: Can't say to scared | Date: May 31st, 2013 10:18 PM
I want to leave my house I'm 14 and I am living out side of my house in a tent for talking to my mom on Facebook and I'm not going to lie I'm not the perfect child 

Name: RHONDA | Date: Jul 23rd, 2013 7:32 PM
I NEED SOME HELP MY 19 YEAR OLD SON HAD A BABY 15MNTHS AGO WITH HIS STILL NOW GIRLFRIEND. THE GIRL FILED CHILD SUPPORT PAPERS ON MY SON BECAUSE THE MOTHER OF THE GIRL FRIEND LIVES IN A HUD HOME . MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN HUD MAKE HER GO AFTER MY SON FOR CHILD SUPPORT WHEN HE HAS BEEN WITH HER THE WHOLE TIME AND DOES SUPPORT HIS DAUGHTER? 

Name: Brooke | Date: Sep 24th, 2013 11:39 AM
My ex is in court ordered rehab for the second time. I have not received c.s from him in four years. I am going through child support services, however they are saying that right now their pull is limited. I don't see where him only paying me around a 150 per month is right when he is supposed to pay 557. I understand that he is in rehab, but I don't care, he needs to be paying for his children 

Name: Elizabeth | Date: Sep 24th, 2013 2:49 PM
Does anyone know the ramifications on child support for military families and the government shutdown? My husband is active duty and currently our only source of income. His child support is directly taken from his paycheck. However if the mid- October paycheck does not come in then what are his legal responsibilities if/when child support is not paid? We are not sure what to let his ex know about this possibility. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us