Hello, guest
|
Name: Sheila
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Elizabeth | Date: Sep 24th, 2013 2:49 PM
Does anyone know the ramifications on child support for military families and the government shutdown? My husband is active duty and currently our only source of income. His child support is directly taken from his paycheck. However if the mid- October paycheck does not come in then what are his legal responsibilities if/when child support is not paid? We are not sure what to let his ex know about this possibility. 

Name: Brandy | Date: Oct 14th, 2013 4:11 AM
I'm a single parent of an 18 month old little girl. The father of my child has not bought her one thing ever! Has never helped me out in anyway and is hardly ever around her. He refuses to give me any money for her. I fully support her. So i decided to go head and do child support. Now he's threatening me with full custody. he's constantly in jail for not paying child support on his other child ,he has a felony, he doesn't have a stable home and he has not helped me at all with her. Is the judge going to look at any of that to determine custody? Is he going to ask him questions like that? 

Name: Maria | Date: Oct 18th, 2013 8:48 PM
Hi i have 2 sons 15 and 10 i recently sepárate from My husband. I work and i Will like to Know If is legal to leave My son in Charger of My daughter Will Im working 

Name: Michael | Date: Nov 12th, 2013 8:22 PM
My child support order included commissions I have not earned and are not guaranteed. I'm nervous that If I don't sell enough I won't be able to pay the full amount.
Can that be modified? 

Name: chantell | Date: Mar 11th, 2014 8:03 PM
hello i have been going the child support with my daughters dad that is 71thousand dollars behind on child support? well now he has been working for about two and half years but each year at the begging of the year he changes jobs ands and receive nothing from is his taxes how or can i intercept his taxes threw court to make sure he has been not cheating 

Name: Jade | Date: Sep 24th, 2014 4:05 AM
Hi 

Name: too old | Date: Feb 8th, 2015 2:03 AM
I am a 38 yr old . My dad is still paying back child support to my mom for me. I want to know if their is something I can do to stop this. I have went as far as paying his child support so that he didn't go to jail. My dad was not a dead beat dad( as many of you will say) . See my mom was on drugs bad while I was growing up. She took the child support my dad did pay and used it for drugs as she did with all the money that came into the house. My dad did go to court and spent a lot of money trying to get custudy of me but he always lost . He got behind on child support paying court cost and stuff . Let me also tell you why he got behind before you all judge him. I would call my dad when I was about 5 yrs old telling dad mom was drunk and high past out on the sofa .My dad would come over to the house look in the refrigerator, see no food, go to the store spend 200.00 to 250.00 buy food bring it into the house cook for me and mom . Make sure we ate. Stay with me and mom until she was better and then go home. Dad also bought me clothes for school and shoes and spent about 600. To 700. So that I had new stuff for the school year.so of course he got behind on his child support my dad wasn't rich.he worked two minimum wage jobs and did a lot of overtime. I even remember my dad taking me home with him for about 2 months to live at his house .I was about 9 or 10 yrs.old. My mom fought my dad and said he kidnapped me.the court sided with my mom and dad ended up spending 2 yrs in jail for this .so he was behind even more on child support .he also was in and out of jail for not keeping up on his child support . My dad was a good father and when I finally was able to at age of 16 went to live with my dad , but it didn't stop there because my dad still had back child support to pay to my mom and ended up in jail again. I was again sent back to live with my mom at age 17 .so I ended up getting a job and my own place and when my dad got out of jail took him into my home because he lost his latest job when he went to jail. So now that I am ( I guess you could say ok in the money department)nd my dad still owes back child support for me I have been paying it so my dad won't go back to jail. Please before you call all dad's dead beats for being behind on child support read my story.I have the best father ever. He is my hero . 

Name: Tracy | Date: Feb 16th, 2015 11:47 PM
I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around September last year with the help of Dr Ekaka. My husband left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his email: [email protected] and he told me what i need to do and after 2days i received a call from my husband asking me to come back to him it was all like a dream to me i am so happy now as we are back together again thanks to Dr Ekaka and i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us