Hello, guest
|
Name: Shelia
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Jocelyn | Date: Feb 5th, 2009 1:49 PM
Hi! My name is Jocelyn and I have one girl who is 7 years old and my boy 5 months old. I really need help with my girl and I don't know what to do with her she is driving me crazy what should i do?

e-mail me at [email protected] 

Name: NANNY DEB | Date: Feb 8th, 2009 1:21 AM
NANNY DEB WE HELP MY CHILDREN
IS NAME ASLYNN AND TJLER HITS ME ON
MY NECK AND MY FACE TOO.
TO OLIVIA.
MOMMMY. 

Name: misty | Date: Feb 14th, 2009 10:02 PM
hey this is one of your fans!! anyway my best friend needs your help ASAP so please help them for me. i tried all you tips but nothing is working so please im asking very nicely i cont ask for nothing better 

Name: kelly | Date: Feb 27th, 2009 7:18 PM
hi my name is kelly rowsell i have a boy friend named hansi and he dose not to any thing i tell him to so what should i do

from kelly 

Name: kelly | Date: Feb 27th, 2009 7:21 PM
hi my name is kelly rowsell i have a boy friend named hansi and he dose not to any thing i tell him to so what should i do

my email is [email protected] 

Name: JESSICA MARIE BEALL | Date: Mar 1st, 2009 5:31 AM
hey i need help i have a four years . i need help 

Name: stacey | Date: Mar 20th, 2009 7:46 PM
help nanny 911 my kids make my live like hell.My oldst she sleeps in my bed and shes 10.The two little ones make me mad and are really checky and the olds one brooke she gets her owen way and is really wild and dose not go to bed till i go to bed so i dont have any time for my slef and none of my kids behave not for a day.And brooke my oldst daughter is over wight so she gets a way with more.help help help my kids are diveing me mad help me please i cant go out with any one because my kids are not behaving .And i dont even work help me nanny 911im a 25 year old with my kids being really mad.Please halp me [email protected] 

Name: kelly | Date: Apr 9th, 2009 5:32 PM
hi my name is kelly rowsell 

Name: tiffanie | Date: Apr 11th, 2009 9:50 PM
where can i find someone who needs a nanny? 

Name: Preston | Date: Apr 15th, 2009 3:41 AM
i live in missouri and my Dad is weard he willl be cool one day and the next is bad...i am 13 & already sick of all this crap.I wish it was all cool like it was when i eas ten.as we speak they are arguing again.it is non constant my dad lost his job and cant find a new one..he is going back to college but i was going to go with him to the lake house but i am thinking twise.my mom i sware i think she is going to have a mental brake down one day..I have great friends but I am the only one who feels my parents fight alot all they say is its cool it will be ok.but i think its not. I am a average kid but i have a cussing habbit i am trying to stop but its hard with all the crap that goes on.i dont have an email but if anyone from nanny head corters can help please call me at 1-573-270-8828 i would give anything to have a normal family again,PLEASE HELP!!!!! 

Name: Kayla Arledge | Date: Apr 22nd, 2009 12:06 AM
My daughter is 14 months old. She seems to be already going through "terrible two's". I have tried all kinds of displine on her nothing is working. She know how to take out the safety plugs for the wall, unplugs and plugs stuff in them. I cant put a baby gate up she knows how to get them loose. I dont know what to do anymore. She wont leave the tv buttons alone. I will try anything! Thank You for your time.. 

Name: courtneyreese | Date: May 6th, 2009 4:23 PM
my daughter is 6yrs old,doesnt like to listen and does what she wants to do and wont help with chores and likes to be spoiled and likes to whine whenever she want to and getting her way. i am trying to get her potty trained at night. what should i do 

Name: BLUEYEZBHC | Date: Jun 7th, 2009 11:01 PM
IM A DIVORCED MOMOF 2 I SEE MY DAUGHTERS R PICKN UP MY TRAITS!!!
I LOVE MY GIRLS BUT R IN NEED OF SUM DESPERATE NEED OF HELP!!!!!!! 

Name: nikki | Date: Jun 10th, 2009 3:22 PM
i need help, my toddler is out of control and i am starting to lose it 

Name: kelly and anton | Date: Jun 10th, 2009 3:34 PM
dear supper nanny i get some help for me and anton my boy friend and i i have no babies yet not until 7 more years so what is some good rules for me and anton and my email is [email protected] so email me me some rules 

Name: Erin | Date: Jun 19th, 2009 1:41 AM
Nanny Stella,

Hi my name is Erin and I am 19 yrs old. I am writing to you because I don't know what to do anymore: I have a 9 yr old sister who lately (I think it started when I left for college and has gotten worse since I have come home for the summer) has been very naughty. She whines, cries, mumbles, screams and throws MAJOR tantrums like a 2yr old. My parents keep yelling and screaming at her saying that they would like to get rid of her, what a mean kid she is, how we would be a happier family w/out her. I know that they don't mean it but I hate hearing them yell and scream at her. I don't know what to do because if I try to suggest anything they say that "they are the parent and I have no right to put in my two sense" when they do sometimes ask me. Sometimes they get very angry at me and at each other because of it. Nanny please, PLEASE help me and answer my email [email protected] Thank you 

Name: kirisa | Date: Jul 15th, 2009 4:15 AM
I'm 13 and i really could use nanny 911 with my dad if they could help. He is addicted to the comp. and its gotten worse. Before he yell yea but we can't hug him before he gets on and yells at us and me and my sis are the only ones cleaning and we live in a big Victorian house so its a lot of cleaning + we have 3 cats and 1 dog + school and softball so cleaning comes first then usually dinner then HW ( if there is time. ) then softball and softball games are at 8 pm and don't end till about 10 so by the time we get home it's like forget bout HW I'm going to bed. then there are tue. which are worse cause that's when the guys come over and usually once ooh about 3 or 4 guys show its up stairs we go cause they drink and stuff , but he usually says goodnight first but tonight i went downstairs after he told me to go up stairs, to get a few things cause I'm going to my moms tomorrow and one of his friends says something to me so i answer and he yells at me and i was getting batteries that's it ! And then there are the promises, he promised me 2 yrs ago he would go laser tagging , hasn't yet , i quit yu-gi-oh and started magic so he would spend time with me, he's only played 5 or 6 games, he said he would play monopoly with me and again he hasn't.
IM SICK AND TIRED OF FEELING LIKE A MOTHER TRINIG TO GET HER SON TO CLEAN!!!
I want to play games with him and for him to take me laser tagging and stuff. i mean when i came home from my moms i didn't feel like i was coming home i felt like i was leaving, but i don't want to tell him because were like the only thing he has and it'd just break his heart , but i don't even feel like I'm his daughter, it doesn't feel like he loves me anymore. I WANT MY OLD DAD BACK! The one who hugged us and didn't yell so much and did some stuff with us and i want him to help clean so that when high school comes i can go out for stuff. I NEED HELP, PLEASE NANNY 911, PLEASE HELP US !!!!! 

Name: YELANY | Date: Jul 31st, 2009 1:19 AM
I HAVE 3 CHILDRENS AND THEIR FIRE ALL THE TIME .AND NEVER LISENT TO ME 'THE ONE THAT HAVE 4 YEARS ALL ALWAIS PUSH ,AND SCREEN ALL THE TIME I PUT HIM IN TIME OUT AT 5 MIN LETTER HI FORGAT WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE ,I NEED HELP PLEASE NANY 911 

Name: jhk | Date: Jul 31st, 2009 6:38 AM
hi 

Name: Sammy | Date: Aug 13th, 2009 8:25 AM
hi i'm jess and i have a big family. i have been married 4 times and each time i have consieved at least one child.
i have a 15yr old called hannah. a 10 year old - ben , and a 9 yr old sophie. (this was for
my first ex husband.
I have a little girl called emily(7). (2nd ex husband)
i have a set of twins - jules and jonathon.(6)
(this was with my latest ex husband)
and i have 2yr old with my soal mate harry.
i love all my children but they just dont get Along with all the dad's. people call me names like slag and slut. even my friends are now totally against me. i have 7 children. they all do not get on at all. but the worst part is i'm only 29 myself. got knocked up when i was 16. i miss my freedom. i may sound like a case but i dont know what to do. each time i divorced i got the kids- the dads see them each weekend. its really difficult. my kids are crazy. hannah even wants to leave home. and worst off all harry wants to have sex all the time. he wants another baby. he doesn't get that i dont want to. i told him its A mistake to have more kids. we already have 1 and i have 7 altogether. whenever we eat together their is an argument. but harry is pushing me into it all the time we went out once when the kids were at their dads even holly was being baby sitted. i didn't get why.. he said that he wanted to try it. i said no. he said fine. we got really drunk. i can still remember when he called a taxi. we made out in the taxi. we went in the bedroom. and had sex. next thing i know i feel ill. now i'm pregnant. i really need your help.
please. 

Name: alex | Date: Aug 28th, 2009 8:01 AM
hi nanny i love you me and my mom love nanny911 you rock love alexandradianaball and love dianaball xoxoxo 

Name: alex | Date: Aug 28th, 2009 8:05 AM
nannny i love you you rock 

Name: kelly | Date: Aug 29th, 2009 10:10 PM
help my kids are carzy 

Name: Betty | Date: Sep 2nd, 2009 5:54 PM
My 1yr old dose not want to sleep in his own crib. HELP :( 

Name: lisa | Date: Sep 6th, 2009 12:04 AM
jessica tiffany kim julena dad mom
fight yell lisa d lisa e 

Name: Lisa | Date: Sep 6th, 2009 12:12 AM
need nanny 911 help lisa 17 year old tiffany 13 year old julena 19 jessica 20 year old dad 51 year old mom 50 year old
yell fight 

Name: derrika | Date: Oct 4th, 2009 10:12 PM
hi i need help my mom dont play antention to me and my mom al ways work 

Name: jan | Date: Oct 28th, 2009 4:45 PM
hi 

Name: tina | Date: Nov 12th, 2009 8:56 PM
my name is tina i have a out of control disabled child he hurts me physicaly yells at me wont listen his dad doesnt care my son touches me inthe wrong places i have to do all the house work by my self and take care of mikel and not get any help from my husband if i dont iget introuble i get yelled at saying im lazy im not agood mom 

Name: erin | Date: Nov 23rd, 2009 11:30 PM
my sister has been having trouble all five kids and has newborn baby and single mother 

Name: bethany | Date: Dec 2nd, 2009 2:25 AM
hey mea and my step mom and dad and sisters dont get along some times my sister tasha she tells my dad that she is going to run away 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us