Hello, guest
|
Name: crystalno
[ Original Post ]
hi ladies....i just wanted to give you guys a headsup.....i just received an email from "paypal" that there had been some recent activity on my acct that they thought was unusual. i remember having read something about scams before concerning paypal, and since i had just used it yesterday for something i bought off ebay, i thought the email was werid, and decided not to click the link. i then googled "paypal scams," and sure enough, the exact link i was emailed was used in another email from paypal to users explaining a computer problem of some sort. SO, if any of you receive an email from paypal, PLEASE be careful, and whatever you do, DO NOT click the link. i opened up paypal from a new web page, and i was able to log in fine and check my account. according to the email i received from the paypal scammers, it said i would have limited access until the problem was resolved. i am thankful that i recognized the potential problem, (especially since my husband would have opened it up w/o thinking). they steal all your bank info, credit card info, etc. so, just a warning. this is the link they sent....

https://www.paypal.c
om/cgi-bin/webscr/?cmd=_login-ru
n

PLEASE BE CAREFUL! have a wonderful day and God bless you all and keep you safe as you "surf the net......"
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Serina S | Date: Jun 2nd, 2006 12:31 PM
Thank you for the info!! You folks should also makesure you have diffrent passwords for you log ins.This alos makes it harder for them to hack in to all your accounts on the computer 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us