Hello, guest
|
Name: mich
[ Original Post ]
Hi,

I just wanted to let any bm that is out there that wants a loving and stable family for your baby we are here no questions asked. I know so many girls live babies on the street, in a bath room in a park. I am sure they have good reasons for what they are doing. I am sure they even love their baby and are hoping someone will find their baby. If you are looking for a family for your baby no questions asked if you email me at [email protected] We would be more than happy to give your baby a loving and forever home. You are more than welcome to ask me any questions you would like and I will be happy to answer. I will also be happy to send you pictures of my family.

Love,
Michelle
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: billy | Date: May 15th, 2008 9:42 AM
Hello Sir/Ma

from the stable of Billy motherless babies home,we found your profile of interest in adopting babies and wish we could work our things with you but first few questions to be asked.

For how long are you nmarried
wats your ambition in adopting out baby
wats had being medical solution to your getting baby
where are you located
have you ever had of this motherless homes

All this we would love to know in order to be assure of where and how the deal goes andalso to let you assured that our babies means alot to us here.again i will like to assure you that ouradoption mode ranges from age and stature so wats your prefered for adoption andlet work plans out..have a lovely day ahead and hope you reply us soon.we are happy family here to care for babies is our main ambition.

Secretary
Lehman Cruz 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us