Hello, guest
|
Name: ashleydayman01
[ Original Post ]
i adopted this baby due to the infertility of my husband and i but god just answered our prayers and i conceived a month ago so i want some one else to take the baby.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: ann | Date: Sep 4th, 2008 4:21 PM
What?!?!?! How could you give her up now???? I am adopted and I cannot imagen for the life of me why you would do that to that precious baby!!! I would gladly take her! 

Name: lisawhite_2002 | Date: Sep 6th, 2008 5:37 AM
It may seem a little scary now to have 2 kids close in age. It is not as scary as you think. God would not give it to you if you could not handle it. I have 3 kids and they are the most precious gift you can ever have. I would gladly take her. 

Name: stayc | Date: Sep 8th, 2008 5:10 PM
First of all, God gave you a gift and you want to return it? And now he gave you another gift to you and your adopted daughter. Are you being honest with yourself? Do you really believe that there is a God? 

Name: 4mom | Date: Sep 10th, 2008 8:15 AM
Meet and Date Beautiful Single Parents. See photos, blog and forum, watch video, send messages and chat with thousands of hot Single Parents. What are you waitting for ? www.singleparentloving.com Just join. It's easy and safe ! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us