Hello, guest
|
Name: liz
[ Original Post ]
I have a 2 and 3 year old little girls. I live with my husband. Wehave been married for 4 years. Our 4 year anniversity ha gave me a new wedding ring and asked to marry me again. The next day he told me he loves me but is not in love with me and wants to try to seperate. Beause of our schedules he really can't move out but we have stopped calling each other during the day, stopped having sex, no kissing, no affection what so ever (kinda like roomates). He has been bringing a girl over every night (I know he is dating her but he says they are not together). Whenever I talk to him about the "problem" we are having he says that he doesn't know what he wants. He says that if we did get a divorce he would regret it but if we didn't he doesn't think he would be happy cause he is not "in love" with me. We have alot of things going on school, work, kids, 1st house-- is this just a phase for him or is it serious. I don't know how to take it. I try to back off for him but he alwys comes to me for advice, affection even though we said not to do that. Help!!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Trying2cope | Date: Apr 16th, 2008 10:11 PM
Sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it too. Very disrespectful of him to have a girl over whether they are dating or not. Do you think he'll consider couples counseling? 

Name: slichic | Date: Apr 28th, 2008 1:12 AM
he says he doesn't know what he wants and he needs time to think about it. he says I don't make him happy. I don't know what to do? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us