Hello, guest
|
Name: sexy_muma_06
[ Original Post ]
hi there,
i am 15 years old nearly 16, i am 27 weeks pregnant with a lil boy (my first) who is due 24/10/06 i cant wait for him to be here (93 days till his due . TOOOOO LONG) lol. i would love to chat any one on her especially mums due in october. my msn : [email protected] my email: [email protected] i am from london hope to hear from you soon
love
jayde -x-
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: babygirl26 | Date: Jul 26th, 2006 9:29 PM
hey,
I am also 16 yrs. old and pregnant w/ my first.....(a little girl)... I'm not due in October, but I am due in Aug. if you wanted to chat. My msn is [email protected] 

Name: sexy_muma_06 | Date: Jul 27th, 2006 12:22 PM
babygirl26 congratulations for your lil girl i have added you 

Name: Sarah M | Date: Jul 27th, 2006 6:18 PM
This is to anyone who talks to Jayde or aka [email protected]. I was nothing but nice to her and she is going to try to alter a convo we had to make it seem like I was being rude about another girl on this forum. It was in MSN messanger and I saved all my convos so i have what really went on. Anyway she is not to be trusted nor is she very nice considering I did nothing to her nor said anything rude about anyone. Just a warning ahead of time. Thanks again and I wish she would not have been so rude there was no need but some people just dont care to grow up and be respectful 

Name: Sarah M | Date: Jul 27th, 2006 6:35 PM
I have one question for you Jayde. What is this going to do besides make someone who may just need support and friends seem like everyone is talking rude about her? If your having issues you need to deal with them and not try and take other people down with you. I have been on this forum along time and I have made many friends who would say that I am a nice person and would never say something rude about another just to be mean. Only way I am rude or judgemental is if the person deserves it such as yourself. I thought you were a sweat girl and was having fun talkin to you about your soon to be baby and thought it was fun we where so close in due dates but then you turned into someone that I would no longer want to talk to nor would I reccomend any of my friends talking to. I do wish the best for you and your baby and hope you choose to grow up 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us