Hello, guest
|
Name: Krissy
[ Original Post ]
Im on BCP, i had sex the week after i got my period and when it was time for my next period i started two days late. I took a preg. test the day before i started, and it was neg. I took another one after I got off my period and it was neg. Could I be preg? I feel like im gaining weight.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Kathy | Date: Sep 8th, 2005 3:03 AM
Yes I think that you are pregnant. 

Name: jen | Date: Sep 8th, 2005 5:05 AM
anything is possible but i dont think you are. you were probably just off your cycle a little. plus, i doubt you would gain weight that fast. wait a couple more days and then try another test. maybe there just isnt enough hormone in your urine yet. 

Name: JO JO wanting #4 | Date: Sep 8th, 2005 1:12 PM
Hello everyone....I have been learning the different stages cervix changing, and this month my cervix feels swollen, it has been this way for a week and a half and I have been gagging as soon as my feet hit the floor. My sinuses are in an uproar and I haven't had problems with my sinuses since my last pregnancy. This morning I saw a faint tiny spot of pink with my cervix mucus and the mucus is looking different too the last few days. I took two tests and they didn't tell me whether i was prego or not......So what do you all think? 

Name: Rache | Date: Sep 8th, 2005 1:47 PM
Hey Krissy you could definetly be pregnant. Did you take another test yet? 

Name: heather | Date: Sep 8th, 2005 4:40 PM
i dont quite now about that. if they were both neg. they were probably right. and if you started your period, your going to feel bloated sometime. ive only gained 10 lbs and im 4 months. you never said if your period was shorter or lighter. usually you can tell right away that your period is werid. some peoples periods just act funny and dont come at the same time. when i was on the BC i always got mine on time unless i took on late then it started later. peoples bodies are all different. yes, jen is right. it doesnt sound to me that you are but anything is possible. i think when people first get pregnant they dont think about them getting fat, they think about the headaches and tiredness, there is something way different about your body then just getting fat. 

Name: Sulley | Date: Sep 13th, 2005 10:26 AM
yes krissy you r indeed pregnant!!!congrats! 

Name: Anne-Marie | Date: Sep 13th, 2005 6:56 PM
Yeah Im with Heather and Jen, if you have come on your period after having two negative tests that would surely indictate that you are not pregnant and I am sure the other much more prominent side effects of pregnancy would concern you more than your body shape - especially in the first month of conception, there is no noticable change for quite some time. I'm four months and I can only just tell on myself now that there is a slight change and have only put on 2kg. 

Name: kerry quintana | Date: Sep 14th, 2005 5:10 AM
yes im 18 and ive been showing signs of pregnancy ive gained about 5 pounds, but tht thing that gets me to think that im not pregnant, is that i got my period but i noticed that its different from all the other periods that ive gotten, like the color looks like a bright red, the cramps that i got were not even close to the ones that i normaly get, i just want to know if that can be signs of pregnancy and if i can still take a pregnancy test right now. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us