Hello, guest
|
Name: Luthien159
[ Original Post ]
Hello, so this is my problem. I live in a small town where everybody knows me, I don't want my parents to know I'm pregnant just yet (I'll tell them when I know for sure) and I can't get to the city. So my problem is I have no way to get a pregnancy test yet or go to a doctor. I'm having symptoms like: cramps in the lower stomach, headaches, missed period, hungry one minute and not the next, extremely tired but can't sleep well, moody, slight dark brown spotting (which is sticky and has a slight odor), and bloating. Could I be pregnant with these symptoms?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Holly2010 | Date: Jan 6th, 2010 8:16 PM
Yes, you could be pregnant. The brown spotting could be implatation bleeding but could also be something serious, especially given you have cramping. Better to be safe than sorry, find someone you can trust and get to a clinic to get checked. Maybe you are not pregnant but if you are you will want to make sure everything is ok. If the bleeding turns to bright red or is heavy get medical attention. It might be good to confide in your mom and let her know your not sure...best of luck! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us