Hello, guest
|
Name: Robin
[ Original Post ]
Hi, I am 19 weeks pregnant and due in Janurary, approximately the 25th. I was looking to see if anyone else is due around the same time. This is my first baby so everything is new to me and would love some people to talk to.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Jennifer | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 4:35 PM
Hi Robin! Congrats!!! I am also 19 weeks pregnant. I'm due on January 24th and this is my first baby! So here is some of the things I've experienced.
I went through 10 weeks of morning sickness-BARF! but worth it!
My tummy is sorta buldging out. I think it's big but everyone says it's little.
I started feeling my baby move at 15 weeks!
I have gained 5 pounds at my 16 week appt.!
I go for my Level II Ultrasound tomorrow and we are sooooooooo excited!
I have a very strong intuition that it is a baby girl! We'll see!
After this appt. I will start looking into Birthing Classes, etc.
Hope to hear from you soon! Good Luck...Best wishes...and God Bless!!!
PAZ y AMOR 

Name: Rachel | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 5:00 PM
Hey Robin how are ya? I'm due Feb 22 and this is also my first baby.
How has your expierence been so far? Mine's been intresting to say the
least. 

Name: jen | Date: Aug 31st, 2005 1:19 AM
i am 19 1/2 weeks preg. and due jan. 21st with my 3rd child. i have a 13 year old son and a 6 year old son and i am 33. we were trying for a girl but we are not finding out the sex of this one. we found out with the other two and we thought it would be nice to be surprised. i had an ectopic pregnancy last oct. and had my right tube was removed then two more miscarriages, one in feb. 05 and one in march 05. we decided to take a break but then where surprised to find out on april 15, 05 we were preg. again. thank got this one made it.
i was way sick 24/7 for 3 mos.
my tummy is pretty big. 3rd baby you know.
i felt the baby on aug.3. i was 15 1/2 weeks. the movements were on and off at first but now i feel them constantly.
i have gained about 6 pounds so far. much less than i gained with my first two.
my level II ultrasound is sept. 8. my doc waits till about 21 weeks
i get pains down low sometimes, like the pubic bone area and the muscles on the sides of my tummy get sharp pains sometimes if i get up too fast or move too quickly.
tell me about you experiances and a little about yourself, if you want.
if not, good luck with your new baby.
p.s. i am from reno nevada. [email protected] 

Name: jen (correction 2 above) | Date: Aug 31st, 2005 2:25 AM
correction to my last reply. my last period was april 15, not when i found out i was preg. i found out on may 11. sorry. wasn't thinking. i think you lose your memory when you are pregnant 

Name: Tonita | Date: Aug 31st, 2005 7:35 PM
hi girls i have an msn group called the pregnancy club if you would like to join my group that would be great you can e-mail me at [email protected] you do have to be an msn member or have a hotmail e-mail addy to join but dont worry Hotmail is free and heres the link to get your free hotmail e-mail addy ok http://www.imagine-msn.com/hot
ma
il/default.aspx?locale=en-US
just
copy and paste the link ok.. My group is for pregnant women of all ages its a place were you can meet other pregnant women and talk to them just like this Forum but your in a group there will be plenty of women to chat with about your progress and your due date even add photos of yourself as you grow bigger it also has plenty of info on pregnancy about all pregnancy questions if you would like to join dont forget to e-mail me ok thank you so much it would be great to see everyone there and i hope you all join.. Tonita xx 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us