Hello, guest
|
Name: BabyLovin
[ Original Post ]
What is everyones due date for the year 2010!!! & What are your expectations? Is it your first baby? Are you with the father of the baby?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: BabyLovin | Date: Nov 11th, 2009 11:48 PM
I'm having my first baby, and my due date so far is June 24th 2010!!! I am with the baby's father. I'm hoping it will all be smooooooth & easy. Already been a little emotional, superrr mooody and hungry... Hope it all changes, and my baby comes out healthy and safeeee....

I'm also hoping to have the baby natural, not gain too much weight, so it will be easier to loose it afterwards, and not alot of stretchmarks... lets see how it all works out!! 

Name: mskris3dd | Date: Nov 15th, 2009 5:44 AM
My due date is February 9th 2010 !!
This is my first baby, and pregnancy hasn't been too easy for me.
I am with the father :-) Who I love very very much.
I just hope for a healthy baby BOY :-) and a bearable delivery. 

Name: mamma | Date: Nov 27th, 2009 12:33 AM
my due date is february 28. 2010.
i'm so afraaaaaaaaaaaaaid 

Name: Luthien159 | Date: Nov 27th, 2009 12:50 AM
Hey Ladies, I'm due on July 27, 2010. 5 weeks pregnant right now and I've got some symptoms that aren't too easy to live with. Not to mention I have no idea how I'm going to tell my parents, I'm 22 but they don't really like the father. I'm kind of with the father, we're engaged but not living together at this point, hopefully that will come before the baby comes. 

Name: danielle008 | Date: Nov 29th, 2009 5:45 AM
this is my second im due feb 3rd 2010!!! 

Name: danielle008 | Date: Nov 29th, 2009 5:49 AM
It can be very scary just prepare yourself. I had my first at 16 and was not prepared for the labor and delivery. your body knows what to do all you need to do is prepare mentally your boyfriend needs to also so he can be a strong support system :) 

Name: lovenlife | Date: Nov 30th, 2009 5:18 PM
I'm due June 2nd with my first baby im only 17 soo im a little scared and im not really with the dad anymore says he wants the baby but never wants to be around messed up to me 

Name: ckj617 | Date: Dec 2nd, 2009 2:19 AM
Hi there lovely moms-to-be,

I’m a Casting Director in Redondo Beach, California with 3Ball Productions (Biggest Loser/Beauty & The Geek). We are casting amazing, pregnant women (pregnant 5 months and under) and first-time fathers for a new, Docu-series. I would love to offer the opportunity to your group members!

Contact me ASAP for more details about this transformational program!

Here’s the link to our company website: http://www.3ballproductions.com/

All the best,
Caroline

Caroline Johnson-Stephens
Casting Director
3Ball Productions
www.3BallProductions.c
om
[email protected]
(424
)
236-7500
x: 7626

ARE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW PREGNANT???

NOW CASTING A NEW DOCUMENTARY SERIES ABOUT FIRST-TIME PREGNANCIES.

WE ARE SEARCHING FOR WOMEN WHO AREN’T SURE IF THE DAD TO BE IS PREPARED FOR FATHERHOOD AND NOT STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE.

$$$ COUPLES THAT ARE SELECTED ARE COMPENSATED $$$10K

Are you and your boyfriend/husband having relationship issues? Do you want to find out if he is cut out to be a good Dad? Has this pregnancy added stress to your relationship?

We are looking for unmarried/married, pregnant women, 18-30 years old, who want to prepare the father-to-be for what’s to come! You should be pregnant 5 months or under.

Because you are never ready to become a parent, this therapeutic docu-style show will prepare Dads-to-be for their first-born child and help with relationship issues.

If you are pregnant, live in Southern California and any of these scenarios are familiar to you, email us your name, number, photo and a brief paragraph about your relationship status and how far along in your pregnancy you believe you are.

Email: [email protected]
Caroline Johnson-Stephens
Casting Director
3Ball Productions
http://www.3ballproductions.com/
O - 424.236.7500 x: 7626 

Name: struggling mum to be | Date: Dec 4th, 2009 7:55 AM
hey everyone, my baby is due on the 28th february 2010 jus like 'mamma' im havin a lil boi and im realli strugglin through this pregnancy the way its been goin has been real hard for me and it causes emotional breakdowns i just want to get ma baby out because its too much 4 me im only 17 

Name: time4siblings4alexia | Date: Dec 20th, 2009 6:56 PM
I'm 21, have a 21 month old daughter, and am due May 27th, 2010. I am with this baby's father, and I am much happier than I was with my daughter's father, whom I was married to. I hate that my kids have different fathers, but it's better this way. I find out what I'm having, if he or she lets me see, in less than 24 hours!!! God Bless!!! 

Name: abbly | Date: Dec 23rd, 2009 9:22 PM
First baby, due April 18th 2010. I am engaged to my fiance whom ive been with for 5 years. he unfortunatly is not the father or so i'm 99% sure, which kills, as i feel as though ive ruined our lives. We're making it work, i love him so much because he is supporting me through everything . Really sick in the first trimester, every pregnancy symptom like clock work. Very active baby, feel him kick 1000 times a day... going for a 3D ultrasound in feb sometime to confirm the sex... took a PH gender test at a 10 weeks , which said it was a boy.. little Colten. Terrified to deliver 

Name: mommy in march | Date: Dec 30th, 2009 1:12 AM
My due date is March 5th. This is my first baby and I am engaged to the father, we are planning on a May wedding. I am 37 and scared out of my mind, but luckily my partner has already had a son so he is not new to the baby scene. As for me, I've never even changed a diaper before so I've been reading books and practicing on dolls! The pregnancy hasn't been easy, though and at times painful. I can't wait until I have the baby. 

Name: A,marie | Date: Jan 26th, 2010 5:56 AM
My first child is due June 18th this year.. Even though I am very happy, I didn't realize how this would dramatically change our relationship. We fight a lot and he makes me so upset. Sometimes I wonder if we really should have decided to have a baby. I love him, I do, I just don't want to fight anymore and I really just don't have anyone to talk to. 

Name: soon2Bmommy | Date: Feb 4th, 2010 11:24 PM
hi there!! all i want to expect is that my baby comes out healthy, i guess thats what we all want to expect. I am with the babies father and we are both very excited but scared to death. 

Name: Lizzybeth | Date: Feb 7th, 2010 4:32 AM
Congrats :) and good luck 

Name: PreggoEggo | Date: Feb 8th, 2010 12:38 AM
I am due September 25th. I am hoping for a girl, I have two boys so this would make it my third child. I am with the father of the baby, this is his first child! 

Name: erica mum of 3 | Date: Feb 10th, 2010 7:41 AM
hi im 25 an had ma 3rd baby on 10th january 2010!!
im no with her dad as it hadnt been workin between us for a while an the fact that a was hard to live with when i was pregnant didnt help..
all 3 of my labour's were straight forward without any complications..
good luck to all who avin babys :) 

Name: sweetpealilpea | Date: Feb 10th, 2010 9:31 PM
My due date is October 6, 2010. It's my first baby. I don't have any expectations because I really don't know what to expect. The father and I ARE together and doing awesome! 

Name: laurenrose | Date: Feb 13th, 2010 4:08 PM
Hi! This is my first baby, and i just learned that my due date is September 17th, 2010. I dont really have any expectations of my pregnancy for say, but i do expect to have everything in line before it comes. I've been on a roll lately. And yes, im with the father of the baby. He's just been diagnosed with cancer, so we've both had our hands full lately, but are thrilled about this little miracle. 

Name: CountryMama08 | Date: Feb 14th, 2010 8:26 AM
Hello,My Due Date is May,4th,2010,i'm not with the father, he claims the baby isn't his,and says he's not ready to be a father 

Name: CountryMama08 | Date: Feb 14th, 2010 8:27 AM
oh...and this is my first baby 

Name: mrsadame2010 | Date: Feb 16th, 2010 5:35 AM
my due date is july 2,2010. I am currently engaged and this is my first baby!!! oh and its a boy! 

Name: Liss | Date: Feb 16th, 2010 9:15 AM
I am due Sept 12 2010. It is my first pregnancy. I am with the father... He and I have been friends for 18 years before we became a couple. Im kinda scared about the whole labour thing. My mom is a labour room nurse so I am going to let her deliver my baby as she has delivered many of my friends babies. I hope that my baby is healthy and that labour goes as good as it can. The naming part is hard... Nothing has jumped out at us. I suffered from horrible morning sickness, until my mom gave me a certain vitamin that helps with the sickness... 

Name: MOMMY2B | Date: Feb 17th, 2010 10:39 PM
IM ON MY FIRST CHILD IM DUE JULY 20 AND IM EXCITED IM STILL WITH MY BD AND I CANT WAIT TILL MY BABY FINALLY COMES 

Name: MARIA | Date: Feb 22nd, 2010 4:04 PM
hi im 18yr and im expecting a baby girl JUNE.17.2010 and i don't know what to expect this is my first baby so i hope do have a healthy baby girl i had a cerclage done about 2weeks ago bcuz my cervix were short so far its goin good and yes im with my baby's dad and im happy he's there to support me i was afraid he wasn't gonna stick around but he has! :) 

Name: chloes mama | Date: Feb 22nd, 2010 6:48 PM
im 16 my names katelyn im due may 21st im having a babygirl,yes it is mt 1st child and NO im not with the babydaddy he has another gf. but he is supportive and here for me and is gonna be here for chloe 

Name: JLV21407 | Date: Mar 2nd, 2010 6:34 PM
I am having my fourth baby and due August 16, 2010! I am married to the baby's father but that doesn't necessarily make it easier!

I am hoping to have a natural child birth this time.

I am willing to answer any questions since I have been through this a few times including miscarriages and ectopics too.

Happy Pregnancies and easy births to all!!! 

Name: carolnmike81602 | Date: Mar 4th, 2010 2:57 AM
i have a question for everyone i am 34 weeks pregnant and i did the 24 hour urine test to check for protein my level was 160 is that normal? 

Name: prisy | Date: Mar 8th, 2010 6:04 PM
i'm 38 weeks and still my baby has not drop some tell me what to do. 

Name: prisy | Date: Mar 8th, 2010 6:05 PM
my due date is 11march for my second scan and 22 for my first scan which is correct. 

Name: angel_kakes | Date: Mar 10th, 2010 5:30 AM
first baby....father has totally distanced himself .....what to do? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us