Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
HOw is everyone this morning? I'm great went to bed wayyyy early and I feel so rested.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:18 PM
Good morning....i woke up at 5...then went back to sleep at like 7 andjust woke up again!!!lol 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:20 PM
Good afternoon! :) I'm just busying myself today with housework! How is everyone?? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:20 PM
lol, i went to bed at 7pm last night, my husband went out to play w/ the kids and I feel asleep 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:22 PM
i have to finish sewing my friends bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress today............i said I'd do it knowing i really didn't want to and now i've procrastinated long enuff. Don't you hate when you do stuff like that 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:23 PM
Oh God. I have no idea how to sew! Good luck with the dresses! It's very sweet of you to do them for her! I doubt I'd be that generous! 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:24 PM
Danese, sounds like you're having a restful morning. ;) Hows Gabby today? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:25 PM
yeah...when you wnt to make someone happy but its something you REALLY dont feel like doing...yup yup yup...lol

i dont know when i fell asleep last night..lol...i just know it was before the late show with conan o'brien...and i missed all of scrubs..so around 1130.... 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:26 PM
Gabby isgood...i think i woke up because she was moving so much..lol hiw are you briseis? 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:28 PM
Actually I feel very well today! Hence my decision to do housework. I was also woken up by kicking. It's becoming routine. I think I'm especially happy because Mark (that man I live with :) ) is off to visit his mother and grandmother this evening. So I shall bath with all my lovely scented candles someone bought me a few Christmases ago, and then I'll watch 'Sex and the City'. :) 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:30 PM
Ohh can i join you (not with the bath...lol...with watching sex and the city lol) 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:30 PM
I love to sew briseis....but only when i want to, i hate when i have to lol if that makes sense, but i guess it's not that bad, all i have left on the bridesmaid dresses are the straps and on the flower girls dress the sides just need to be seemed and the tulle needs to be sewn on the bottom and the ribbon around the waist, it'll probably take no more than an hour, i'll just do it when the kids nap today i think 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:34 PM
they sound beautiful m25....how are you this morning..? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:35 PM
I'm great just about to wake my 2 yr old and emilee so we can take the older ones to school 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:35 PM
they're ok not my style but it's not my wedding either. I don't think red is a pretty summer wedding color.....but not my decision to make, lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:36 PM
Oh fun fun..i wish my mom had taken me to school everymorning....i hated the bus....it was too loud..and i hated sitting near the weird kids that hadnt bathed in like a week... 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:37 PM
red is more wintery...i agree...lol 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:37 PM
or fally..lol 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:37 PM
MO5 - Aw I wish I had a friend like you! I wouldn't take advantage of your good nature though! ;) I know what you mean, I actually enjoy doing housework when I'm in grand form like today, radio going, and me with my apron and rubber gloves on. I feel like a right desperate housewife. But when I don't want to, it's punishment, and I won't do it! Unless you tempt me with chocolate cake.

Danese - Of course you can join me! My lovely man bought me the ENTIRE, I repeat, ENTIRE lot! From start to finish. I'm currently working my way through, and it's fabulous. I'm sure that's what's responsible for this high I'm on. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:41 PM
wow all of them..thats amazing...i love them..and there aresome seasons i havent seen....lol..illl be rightover..lol..after i swim the 3 thousand somthingmiles to ireland lol 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:41 PM
i never really watched sex in the city but i've heard it's good. that reminds me ...notes from the underbelly comes on tonight, lol last weeks wasn't as cute as the first one but this weeks looks cute. I always take my kids to school danses, i dunno i just feel since i don't work out of the home theres no reason why i can't get up and sit w/ them for breakfeast and help them get there things together and give em a ride.........but thats just me, i guess the bus is ok, my milis a school bus driver 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:41 PM
mil i mean 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:42 PM
wow danses you might make it there in time to give birth, lol 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:44 PM
LOL. If you wish Danese. You'd be very welcome! As long as you wipe the seaweed off before stepping into my freshly cleaned house. :)

Aw you don't know what you're missing MO5!!! I STRONGLY advice you to watch it; it's fantastic. :) 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:45 PM
ok ladies ima take my kiddies to school have a great day i might be on later...if i decide ima procrastinate on the dresses a wee bit longer 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:50 PM
Oh but briseis...i like the seaweed lol...hehehe... 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 1:57 PM
Hmmmm you've persuaded me. You can keep the seaweed. :) I'm off to have my lunch now! Chat later! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 2:03 PM
bye bye 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us