Hello, guest
|
Name: jmp1079
[ Original Post ]
Hi! I haven't been on here is a long time. I was pretty active on here when I was pregnant with my son...who is now almost 2 1/2. I am having some problems with my current pregnancy and was wondering what anyone could tell me. here is my info. My last period was Aug 22, which would put me at 5 weeks 5 days. I went in for a sono today because I had blood in my uterus with my son and was on bed rest from 5 weeks to 9 weeks. So we wanted to make sure things were looking good. My sono is showing that there is a sac, but no yolk or pole. It is also measuring 4 weeks 2 days. I have been getting my hcg levels taken and they are raising, but not doubling. Individually they doc and sono girl are saying these things could be normal...but with all 3 things being off a little could that mean that the baby is not growing? I got a positive pregnancy test on September 18th, so if you go by the new dates they are giving me I would have only been 2 weeks pregnant at that time...would it have come out positive that soon or was I pregnant then, but the baby is not growing now? These were all questions I wanted to ask the doctor, but I was trying too hard not to break down to ask, so I didn't. Any input from someone in a similar situation would be great! Thanks so much

I am scheduled to get my levels checked again next Wed with other Sono on Thursday...but that just seems sooo far away from now
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Elizabeth28 | Date: Oct 7th, 2009 3:01 AM
I wouldn't worry to much, I know that is hard for me to say, but really, if you are only 4 1/2 weeks preggo then, they can barley see anything anyways. I think that everything will be ok, until proven otherwise. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us