Hello, guest
|
Name: breemichelle
[ Original Post ]
I'm back from the doctors. I'm now 2.5cm dialated and 80% effaced (was 1cm and 70% a week ago) the doc says that's good progress and she stripped my membranes. That was not very fun. It was more uncomfortable than painful, it made me feel like I had to pee. She also had to dig around forever because my cervix is in a weird spot and hard to find and that hurt. All I know is I better suck it up because if I'm whining about a little membrane stripping and some finger prodding, I can only imagine how much worse labor is.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Kristy84 | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 7:27 PM
I bet ou go into labor tonight or tomorrow...how many weeks are you? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 7:29 PM
YAY!!!!! Hope you have you wee one soon!!!! membrane stripping sucks huh, I had that done as well ouchie!!!!! Did she say your cervix is still posterior, that may be why she had to dig 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 7:31 PM
yay baby might be here soon... finally!! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 7:33 PM
YaY hope you go soon!!! 

Name: breemichelle | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 7:34 PM
I can't remember the exact term she used m25, but I think it was posterior. Does your cervix change positions then? I hope so because I know there is going to be lots of poking and prodding and I dont' want them to have to do that much digging everytime.

Kristy I had two due dates, one is for today and that was by my 1st ultrasound, and one is for Sunday and that's by my last period, which I was kind of guessing on. So even though the Dr.'s office is going off the 29th I was hoping more for today. =) 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 7:47 PM
yes as you get closer or it could happen while in labor your cervix moves to anterior...forward, posterior is pointing to your back thats why they dig 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us