Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
When I went to pick my kids up from school today, a little girl ran out into the middle of the street to get to her parents car, and she was just a foot to a foot and half from being hit by a teen boy who was going to fast in a school zone......at the speed he was going she would have been badly badly hurt.....she was at fault to for just runnng out there she never even looked......

It was so weird I was sure it was going to happen my skin just crawled for a moment.....ya know freaked out.....I just sat there a moment in my car in the middle of the road....with traffic behind me to gain compossure........beside the driver I was the closest I'd have been first to reach her ya know......my arm hairs are standing while typing this......I am cert. to do cpr.....but I'm not sure I could on a child I think I would panic.......scary scary episode.......I'm not religious at all, and thats not even my child but I did take a second and thank God for sparring that little girl!!!!!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 10:06 PM
Ya I think I would have been freaked out. Thank God the little girl was ok. Did the teenage boy look like he panicked at all? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 10:13 PM
You could tell it rattled him a bit, and he honked his horn at her......but he was at fault to 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Apr 11th, 2008 11:23 PM
Ya it was his fault to. Legally he would have been held responsible because it was inside a school zone and he was speeding he should have been paying closer attention. But Im glad everything turned out good. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us