Hello, guest
|
Name: babey_g_311
[ Original Post ]
Ok so on Friday I will be 12 weeks along and so far have had no complications.....this is my first pregnancy, I have absolutely no health problems*not even any allergies* and my husband is the same exact way. We both come from really healthy families with no history of m/c or anything. Well anyways last night at around 8:00 Central time...I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was some very light pink on the toilet paper....it was very very light and not very much at all but i guess enough for me to notice, and I havent had anything at all since then, no cramps....nothing out of the ordinary...Im just wondering if I should be worried.....I know im prolly overworrying myself but thats just how i am,lol. I told myself if it happened again I would go in or tell my dr. but theres been nothing. If anyone has any advice please let me know...
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: EthansMom0213 | Date: Jul 26th, 2006 4:09 AM
Usually a doctor will tell you that everything is fine. As long as your not bleeding like your having your period or heavier and the bleeding is accompanied by cramping.

With my first pregnancy I actually had the same thing happen to me. I actually went to the doctor that same day, they ran a bunch of test and it came back that I had a bladder infection. Not to say this what is happening to you. It is also possible that you may have turned funny which cause you to pull somewhat on the uterus. Or it could be that you were over doing it and your body is letting you know. If it continues or becomes worse, I would say most definately contact you doctor. 

Name: babey_g_311 | Date: Jul 26th, 2006 4:41 AM
your probably right in that i was overdoing it....that thought crossed my mind because it was grocery day yesterday so I was carrying lots of heavy stuff and all that....thank you for the reply 

Name: Shannonsmeltzer | Date: Jul 26th, 2006 6:07 AM
I am 21 weeks pregnant and just had the same problem, but it was alot of blood. I went to the doctor and they told me it was all because a bladder infection. But they said I just need to go in to the doctor or emergency room if I am cramping and bleeding. But I wouldn't worry to much about it. Talk to your doctor though, but until you do try not to stress to much. Good luck 

Name: firewife | Date: Jul 26th, 2006 12:11 PM
Did you have sex recently, I always spotted after sex, the first time I went to the doctors about it, I was so embarassed when they said it was normal to spot after intercourse. 

Name: ladyblueblood | Date: Jul 27th, 2006 11:56 PM
I had some bleeding problems early on in my pregnancy as well, nothing drastic, but it did give me a big scare and left my husband cuddling me while I cried in the hospital ER at an unsavory hour of the morning.

Turned out that everything was fine, but it would be best to give your health care provider a call about it. It's likely nothing to be horribly concerned about. I've heard that when you miscarry or there are severe problems that you end up soaking pad after pad and have some nasty pains and cramping. A quarter sized dot of blood on toilet paper will give you quite a stir, I know from experience, but most times, when pregnancies are as far along as yours, the change of miscarriage is greatly decreased. My guess is that you've just overworked yourself or that your placenta is growing and attaching itself... sit back, put your feet up and relax a while. Usually works. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us