Hello, guest
|
Name: Nicolaaa
[ Original Post ]
When did you/will you tell friends and family your pregnant?

My fiancee and I did a test as a laugh and it come up positive, it was a surprise, but a nice surprise. We did another to make sure and and that was too, we left it a week then did 2 more! hahaaa, (we kept the last two in our babybox)

anyway, He right away rang his mum and dad to tell them we were pregnant. I wasnt happy at all with this. I wanted to wait. I miscarried after having a seizure at the beginning of Feb and really didnt want anyone to know...but understandably he was excited!

anyway GET TO THE POINT NICOLA

When do you plan on telling family/friends? My mum doesnt know yet...I am ghoing to tell her when i get to maybe 8 or 9 weeks. But she knows that Paul and I were going to start trying for a baby, I just got pregnant a week before we planned on trying!

Did you tell them right away, or wait a little bit?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: soon2bmommy | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 6:23 PM
I told family right away. I told close friends too. I waited a while to let out the bit BABY ON THE WAY!! Because I was paranoid of a miscarriage. I would say I started telling coworkers and not so close friends at around 3-3 1/2 months 

Name: mybabyboy | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 6:24 PM
With my first pregnancy I told my family when I was a month. With this pregnancy only my mother and grandmother know. In hubbies family they are so in my business we just told his mom and then his whole family knew. I am 4 months and I'm just not ready for others to know. It's up to you just don't wait to long your mom might be offended that you dh mom knew first! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 6:26 PM
It's tempting to tell her now. My sister (who's 9) is staying with us at the moment. And mum'll be here to pick her up tomorrow. I might tell her then...this is my second pregnancy, but the first with my fiancee. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 7:35 PM
i found out on Tuesday, by Thursday every one just about knew! 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 7:39 PM
i waited to tell anyone besides my husband...we both wanted to wait..plus the fact that he was in california training when i found out i was...but i told my mom earlier than i planned on telling her because i went home for thanksgiving and she would have figured it out..sense i was soo sick my first tri 

Name: breemichelle | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 8:27 PM
I told everyone right away. We had been trying for 4 months and pretty much everyone knew we were. No one at work knew I was trying and I had planned to keep it from them much longer (my co-worker had just had a baby and she was pregnant when she applied for the job so they were still a little bitter about that) but I had to tell them much sooner than I planned because of morning sickness and it kept making me late to work. 

Name: question | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 4:31 PM
well, I am 18 weeks on friday and still havent told alot of the people we know.... My parents and grandparents know and a few friends,And I really don't know who all he told.But guess the rest will just find out some other way,as I haven't wanted to bother telling them. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us