Hello, guest
|
Name: mary
[ Original Post ]
i had a daughter in 1976 and was told that i had a dry birth has anyone ever heard of this and if so what does it mean????
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Irene | Date: Mar 18th, 2006 4:20 AM
Um, i have no idea,
I was born 1969, ill ask my Mother, maybe shed be able to tell me,
Unless it means your baby was over due??
I cant guess, ill ask for you ok. 

Name: Fiona | Date: Mar 18th, 2006 11:17 AM
I think that a 'dry birth' means that there was inadequate amniotic fluid for the baby whilst inside the womb. 

Name: Sharon | Date: Mar 18th, 2006 8:06 PM
Where is your common sense Mary??? Why didn't you ask the person who said you had a "dry birth". I really don't mean any harm, but I can't understand why people like you would walk away from that person then come to this site to ask US what you did.

It's rather scary knowing some of you are going to be mothers some day, or already are in your case. 

Name: Nita | Date: Mar 18th, 2006 8:50 PM
Sharon is right. You had your daughter in '76. That would have been a good time to ask what a dry birth was. Not some 30 years later. 

Name: Nita | Date: Mar 19th, 2006 12:05 AM
Sarah no one was talking to you so go crawl in a hole!
It's not my fault she doesn't know whats going on in the real world.
What the hell is a snatch? 

Name: sonia | Date: Mar 19th, 2006 12:21 AM
Not having a lot of fluid usually from a bag of waters that has been broken for a while it doesn't happen much today because labor will be induced after 24 hours. 

Name: nora | Date: Mar 19th, 2006 3:12 AM
sonia pretty much answered the question but here's a web link that should give some more detail as to what sonia is talking about (just in case)

http://parenting.ivillage.com/
pregnancy/plabor/0,,lz_9jnz,00.htm
l

Name: Sarah = ) | Date: Mar 19th, 2006 6:06 PM
Hey Nita, I hate to burst your bubble, but Sally is someone else. I know it sucks to have more than one person think that you're a moron. And by the way, my face is perfectly sized thank you.....dork! 

Name: Sarah = ) | Date: Mar 19th, 2006 9:48 PM
Actually I could come up with quite a few things but didn't want to get too vulgar.....if that's alright with you. I just injoy ruffling stupid people's feathers. And I thought "dork" suited you just fine thanks. Especially since you act like you were involved in "our" sock stories. 

Name: nita | Date: Mar 20th, 2006 3:22 AM
Yeah I have read your stupid sock stories. It just shows me how stupid you really are. You probably have 8 kids and sit in the house all day eating bon bons. DORK!!!!!!!!! 

Name: jenn | Date: Mar 20th, 2006 4:17 AM
whats the prob with her asking a freaking question???? i dont think women knew that much about having their babies back then, maybe she was afraid to ask her obstetrician at the time.... like, i was born in 1980, and my moms water broke early, and she didnt even know that there was a problem with that, just went on about her business..... maybe i was a dry birth too. people just didnt read up on pregnancy stuff as much back then. 

Name: sally | Date: Mar 20th, 2006 4:55 AM
to nita
nice come back to sarah ,calling her a dork, real original :) 

Name: Sarah = ) | Date: Mar 20th, 2006 5:08 AM
To jenn, that's exactly right! Back then they didn't know what they do now. They didn't even warn mothers not to drink alcohol! There's all kinds of things that I'm causious about that my bf's mom think is weird because back in '74 when she was last pregnant they didn't really tell them much......
Thanks Sally, that's exactly what I thought. It's pretty funny that she says "What are you in grammar school? Is that all you could come up with! You are so smart!!!!!!! " And then just copies what I say as a "come back". And now she says that I have 8 kids and eat bon bon's all day.....LMAO!! First of all, I'm pregnant with my first, second of all, I hate bon bons. And since you're being a copy cat, I'll go back to the first thing I called you "snatch" because that's what you are. An old grouchy humorless snatch! If you want to call someone stupid why don't you come up with something else? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us