Hello, guest
|
Name: popes_gurl_54
[ Original Post ]
hey, guys...really crazy question...my husband and i have been ttc for a few months now. well, last month, we tried three days before, the day of, and three days after my ovulation (Per dr's suggestion). I was queasy, throwing up, and my boobs were so tender it hurt to even think about touching them. My period was a day late, but then i started, and it was like a normal period, but it only lasted four days, compared to my normal 6-8 days
should i buy a hpt?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: firsttimer | Date: Dec 26th, 2006 3:39 AM
if you are concerned that you are pg, then yes you should. 

Name: babey_g_311 | Date: Dec 26th, 2006 5:27 AM
since you had a normal period chances are your not but it is possible....I would buy the test and it comes in packs of 2 I think so you can just use the next one the next month anywho.... 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 26th, 2006 5:53 AM
thanks guys!!! i'm just worried because it was half the length of my normal ones.....and we want to be pregnant SOOOO bad!!!! 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 26th, 2006 10:44 PM
anyone else have any ideas?
i'm still really queasy and having bad migraines...do u think i could be pregnant or am i just wishing too hard? 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Dec 26th, 2006 11:25 PM
Sometimes a late period can mean that you've conceived, but that the egg hasn't managed to implant properly. Migraines can cause nausea.
I think it'd be best if you bought a test. If you're pregnant then it should show up on a test by this stage. Good Luck :-)
Are your breasts still very sore? 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 26th, 2006 11:54 PM
VERY sore....my husband laughs at me, I wrap them with Ace Bandages, it kills me putting it on, but the pressure makes the pain stop!!! Crazy? I think so, but it's the only thing that helps 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 12:10 AM
You could be pregnant if they're still sore after your 'period'.

You really need to buy a test as soon as possible. The suspense is killing me *LOL*

Go and do one!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 12:47 AM
i'llprobably go get one tonite after my husband gets home....he wants to be here when i take it 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 12:51 AM
lol good luck then... 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 12:56 AM
how's everything going Logan? have you found anything out yet? 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 12:59 AM
hi I am doing pretty good. WEll today I started getting moody and started having cramps, so I think my period is around the corner, well usually the 28th ... So I dont think its happening, I dont feel pregnant at all.
:o( 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 1:13 AM
well, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway!!!..do you have msn or yahoo messenger? it would be easier and quicker to talk on there!! 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 1:14 AM
I have aol.... 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 1:20 AM
i can't get that one, sorry!!!! maybe i should switch to AOL....everyone on here has that one 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 1:22 AM
O man....... Sorry, we can still talk here... LOL 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 1:32 AM
well, i'm going to hop off for about an hour and a half, have to go get soemthing to eat and take a shower and stuff, but i'll be back on here at about ten or a little after 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 1:33 AM
okay take care.. we will talk later 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 4:54 AM
okay guys, i'm getting ready to take my test!!!!! 

Name: atomic snowflake | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 8:23 AM
What's happening then????? 

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 5:44 PM
OK what was it positive negative? what? stop keeping us in suspense.... LOL 

Name: campingmom | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 8:26 PM
I'd get a blood test done. They are accurate. I had two false negatives with HPTs. Besides, you usually don't get symptoms until you've had enough HCG in your body. 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 9:37 PM
well, my first test messed up...it had a horizontal line instead of a vertical one!!! so i bought another brand and took that one and it came up negative. i went to my dr and he said that i wasn't pregnant......
so i guess we're still trying :( 

Name: christiansmommy | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 9:42 PM
so sorry to hear that. i am in the same boat u are. 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 10:00 PM
christiansmommy~ have u heard about using Robitussum to ttc? 

Name: connie | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 10:41 PM
I have heard about Robitussum , I guess it thins out the mucus making it easier for the sperm to get to the eggs. 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 10:44 PM
yeah, i thought that was kind of weird...something that so many people use every day can make it easier to conceive 

Name: christiansmommy | Date: Dec 27th, 2006 11:12 PM
i'll ask my obstetrician about that. i wouldn't use it unless she said it was ok. 

Name: popes_gurl_54 | Date: Dec 28th, 2006 12:00 AM
yeah, my gyn told me that they used to prescribe it alot for women having issues, but that she didn't really recommend it....it's kind of one of those "it might help, but not enough to risk problems" things 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us