Hello, guest
|
Name: roseywosey
[ Original Post ]
this is for ' question ' just wondering what happened with u and that guy.. ? ( sorry if im too nosey ) just curious.. dont have to answer it if u dont want to.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 10:15 AM
Hi Roseywosey :) 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 10:23 AM
Hey =D! 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 10:30 AM
how are you? 

Name: Lola | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 4:06 PM
Yeah...I asked already...but one of you guys thought I was talking to you and then said that you were still with your partner.

Lol.

Can't remember who...but I didn't wanna ask again:) 

Name: question | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 2:03 AM
Hey all,I got back in town sunday afternoon,then have been helping a friend whos getting a divorce.And been sick.Not been much time for chatting.Sorry.
Well..... as for my man.... sigh.... don't really have an answer for you yet.... We have been talking over the phone some,and have been trying to get things all straightened out for our court hearing on Friday morning.We are trying to plea-bargain with the judge for drug/alcohol rehab,along with parenting classes,and christian counselling.We will see what happens.I am not just jumping back into this situation because i don't think its the right thing to do immediately.I don't know what will happen but I really don't think jail time will help him. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 2:05 AM
be careful q! remember to protect your heart and that precious baby. its hard to not want to live in the fantasy world where everything works out just fine. you know i know how that is! 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 2:10 AM
ahaha lola. 

Name: question | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 2:12 AM
Yeah Nikki i know,I dont want to get too involved but I do want to give him one more chance to succeed,if he can't do it given the proper tools I will just have to let him go altogether.Right now tho there is a gaurd around my heart and it will not easily crumble. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us