Hello, guest
|
Name: vaioo
[ Original Post ]
Right for the past 9 Days i have been doing this....

Mon-130 Cals
Tues-200 Cals
Wed-150 Cals
Thurs-200 Cals
Fri- 150 Cals
Sat-120 Cals
Sun-300 Cals

I also take water pills,laxatives,Diet pills, silmbe.
I take a 40mins walk aday with the dogs.
I Have lost about 8 pounds
Im 5"10 Male 8stone 6pounds.

I used to be anorexic for along time i stoped it a while back now im worried its coming back would you class this as anorexic and if so what would the risks be of this & how much would i be exspected to losse..

All i want is to be thin the price i pay every day is so not worth it i just want to be happy i need to stop ...
Please help !..
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Vanny | Date: Mar 5th, 2008 12:14 AM
whoa that sounds like a rly good plan! you lost 8 lbs in 9 days doing that? sweet! 

Name: bigmama | Date: Mar 5th, 2008 2:36 AM
wooow thats good ...
it hard for me cause if i know the food is there i eat it and than i drink alot of water and when i do that i get sick sometimes but its easy to eat but hard to lose keep up the good work 

Name: vaioo | Date: Mar 5th, 2008 11:55 AM
I have a big tip buy "now silm" its stops me from bingeing the day ones are £20 nights are £15 but it is so worth it thats how ive lost it that and will power you can all do it it just takes time... 

Name: Vanny | Date: Mar 6th, 2008 2:56 AM
hey quick question, well actually two... so with that calorie plan, what about grams of fat/day? or do you just exclude it all together. mind if i try it? my other question: how did the birthday party go?? 

Name: vaioo | Date: Mar 6th, 2008 11:56 AM
Yeah sure it helped me well most days i eat a tin of weight watchers (50cals). I eat about 2-4 grams of fat aday but the reason why ive been sticked to this is because of "now silm" it just doesnt make me hungry and the party went great.... my friends where to busy to see lol .... if you want any other ideas let me know. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us