Hello, guest
|
Name: JM513
[ Original Post ]
So a lot of my friends & family have been commenting on how skinny I am, but I really don't think I am. I have HUGE thighs & you can see an outline of my ribs, I'm a size 3 or 5. I think I really need to loose more weight, but 2 of my friends called me anorexic the other night & it made me pissed & got me thinking, Am I? I mean I don't eat that much during the day, sometimes something little in the morning (to get my metabolism going-but sometimes nothing) & a little dinner because my parents make me, but I can usually get out of lunch because I'm at work & sometimes dinner if I work until 8:30pm.

I just like the feeling of being hungry because it makes me feel in control of my body & I like watching other people eat because it makes me feel stronger than them because I'm not eating & they are.

So HELP am I anorexic? I just want to know...
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lucie_ann | Date: Jul 22nd, 2008 10:22 PM
Hi JM513 ,
from what you have said it points towards an eating disorder, when you avoid meals like yourself and enjoy the 'hungry feeling' (which i love that feeling to because of control)
fear of food?gaining weight? obsessing about eating/not eating kcals/kjs 1lbs kgs----anorexia.

i dont know wot a size 3 or 5 is as im from the uk.

just remember you're not alone and not the first to ever feel this way so there are people (on here) that can help support and chat. hope this helps! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us