Hello, guest
|
Name: Frankie_babey
[ Original Post ]
hi
i wrote on here yesterday
i already feel like a failure
i tried to starve myself today, and i was fine all day uptil 7pm when i gave in and had some pasta.
why cant i go a whole day without anything
i have no willpower.
some tips please??
im so down right now i need to do something about this horrible body im in =[
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: SKMD | Date: Mar 4th, 2008 10:31 PM
hi sorry i replied on the msg u replied on, help from the expierianced, its got tips on their! im in the same boat :D 

Name: Vanny | Date: Mar 6th, 2008 3:03 AM
its hard to give tips on that, cuz really you know the will power is just something rly personal that needs to be worked on by the individual. it's soo hard i know. it took me forever to start fasting. i could never seem to even get past the first day without breaking. but idk, i just chose a day (wknds work best for me, cuz on skool days i'm so stressed and find myself drawn to food), like saturday and just stayed in my room pretty much all day---cleaning listening to music, writing, internet--i just stayed preoccupied. and then after that first day it just seemed so easy, cuz you get to that point where u feel, you know, you can't stop there! you have to keep going! some other official ana tips? well i can email them to you? idk but for some reason i just feel bad posting them on here for those ppl lurking around trying to "become anorexic"

my email's [email protected] msg me anytime =] 

Name: SKMD | Date: Mar 6th, 2008 5:28 PM
hey, [email protected] add me, we can help each other thru a fast for wen we rele wanan binge we can chat to each toher to get our mind off things, btu i have baby sitting to night 7.45 - 10 but atleast ill b out the house and away from food, had 423 calories today, yuck! gonna go do a workout xxxxxxxxxxx think thin 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us