Hello, guest
|
Name: rain
[ Original Post ]
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medli
neplus/birthcontrol.html
Fo
r
all the teens posting here. To the ones who are pregnant. You need to read this for after. To the ones who think they might be pregnant. Go to the doctor, or a clinic. For the ones who are not pregnant but are having sex. Please read this. If you are planning to have sex. Read this.
Your Name


captcha

Your Reply here


 
Name: rain | Date: Jul 20th, 2006 11:06 AM
You all need to visit this site. Educate yourself. 

Name: rain | Date: Jul 25th, 2006 9:45 PM
EDUCATION!!!!!!!! 

Name: Shauna | Date: Jul 25th, 2006 9:56 PM
Very right. Go get educated THEN make the decision to have sex. It's better to know precautions beforehand than to go in knowing nothing and come back asking us if we think you are pregnant a month later. 

Name: kwil | Date: Jan 31st, 2007 3:28 AM
Has anyone ever taken birth control to stop your periods and when you went off of it you did not start again? 

Name: PippaLou | Date: Oct 23rd, 2007 6:32 PM
Hia,

Does the pill stop your periods all togthere??

I know i spelt that wrong lmao 

Name: jess | Date: Feb 25th, 2008 6:45 AM
hi, i took pills the last month but stopped and didn't take them during the first day of my period. Can i start taking them again anyday or i have to wait till my next period? 


Name: MJB | Date: Mar 18th, 2008 4:01 PM
I have a question about my birth control pills
I have been takeing Junel FE 1/20 for 3 months now the first month my period came early the second month it never came at all and this month I am 3 days late. I called the Dr. and she said give it 6 months.... Is this normal???? 

Name: britaddei350572 | Date: Jan 25th, 2009 5:09 PM
okay, my situation is a little funky because i'm a newbie to birth control pills. I'm on the 28 pill thing. Last month I started it and I am a busy girl so i took it everyday but at different times. I took the iron tablets last week and finished them. Earlier this week i started my new pack. But on thursday me and my bf had intercourse and the condom fell off w/out our knowledge.

I know i was on the pill for a month and never missed any pills. but w/the condom coming off am i or am i at great risk to be pregnant? idk, and i need an answer soon. I'm really worried. Thats my first time of unprotected sex and i'm new to all this so i'm a little on edge. please someone help. 

Name: raychelrampagex | Date: Jan 30th, 2009 6:16 AM
Don't stress out. Pregnancy symptoms are similar to stress symptoms and trust me, that will only freak you out more.

The pill is effective after a week of dosage.
If you took the pills for a full month, didn't stop, and continued to the next pack then you should be completely fine. There is that 1% chance that you could be pregnant. Keep looking at the positive side that you are most likely one of the 99% who don't get pregnant. The chances are very low.

Good luck, sweetie. Keep your eye on the dates you are supposed to start your period. Mark it on a calender and keep track!


P.S. Just a bit of advice, the pill is even more effective when you take it at the SAME time everyday. Carry it in your purse if you have to. 

Name: karina | Date: Jun 27th, 2009 10:40 AM
hi i was wondering if i could take birth control even if i havent started my period or do i have to wait until i start and then take it that day or on that sunday once my period starts....please and thank you 

Name: Angy | Date: Feb 2nd, 2010 7:18 AM
hi im new my name is angy, n i had a question, i just the depo shot like 2 weeks ago n for the pass couple of days i been feelin like i am pregnant...i feel excaltly the same with my first 2 pregnacys my breast r tender n i smell everything n i also crave alot of food specially sweets.... but i have tooken a 3 pregnancys test my first one was + then the other 2 where - so im very confuse...can i get prego wit the shot? 

Name: Starr90 | Date: Apr 16th, 2010 12:55 AM
I just had a baby and had toxiema, and more. my doctor wants to put me on the paraguard but i keep reading about it and im not liking what im reading what is the best method? 

Name: shawty | Date: May 28th, 2011 5:34 AM
I'm not pregnant.. but I'm sexually active. I'm planning on taking birth control shots though. I've heard that it can make you fat. I'm not worried about that... what I am concerned about when is the right time to take it? Does it have to be on your period? Before or after? 

Name: Skye-cloud | Date: Jan 28th, 2012 1:38 AM
I am on levlen Ed at the moment, and I missed a pill on Saturday but took it as normal on Sunday and Monday, but I had sex on Tuesday, and took the pill after I had sex...... Is there a very big chance I could be pregnant? 

Name: maysea94 | Date: Feb 7th, 2012 4:02 AM
My daughter got birth control over a month and a half ago and has had unprotected sex, we have discussed it, and I am worried she had sex to soon or is not fully protected...help!!! 

Name: booboohnt | Date: Feb 28th, 2012 2:28 AM
at the beginning of the month i had sex and the condom broke. at the time i wasnt even on birth control for a week and i havent had my period at all this month plz help im only 14 and i need advice!!!!!!!!!***** 

Name: heather-mummy-to-be | Date: May 22nd, 2012 8:51 PM
I am a pregnant teenage if 19 conths with my 2nd child on the way in 3 days. Can you take any medication to control the birth pain as my 1st birth was really bad as i had shooting pains and a bad back?
Thanks
Heather-mummy-to-be 

Name: Marie | Date: Sep 6th, 2012 5:21 AM
Heyy I need some help 

Name: CiCiLewis | Date: Jan 22nd, 2015 1:08 AM
I have a question 

Copyright 2017© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us