Hello, guest
|
Name: mich
[ Original Post ]
We would like to adopt a baby girl between the age of 0 and 2. The reason we would like to adopt a baby girl is because the room is ready. The room is already decorated. If the baby ends up being a newborn we also already have a car seat and a complete wardrobe for her. We had an adoption fall through last October. The baby was suppose to be a girl we were very excited so we had already bought almost everything we needed. We can not wait until we find our little angel. We would also like to do a private adoption. I would like to be able to get to know the birth mother. I would like to be able to stay in contact with the mother and send emails and pictures. If you are or you know someone who is looking for a family for your baby we would love to get to know you. If you are interested I would also like to meet you before the adoption maybe at the mall or something. The baby we adopt we will love unconditionally just like our own. I will be hoping to hear from you. I hope we are the answer to your prayers and I hope there is someone out there that is the answer to ours.

Love,
MIchelle
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us