Hello, guest
|
Name: erin
[ Original Post ]
I told this 28 year old guy I was 18 and I was really 16.. he keeps calling me. I didnt expect it to get all out proportion like this, He just asked how old I was and I was like 18.. I thought he was like 23 but then I found out he was 28 I thought it was harmless because I'd never see him again right? well he got my number from a friend and i answered it once and now im scared to answer it.. I know I can't get introuble for hanging out with him... just if we "did" anything but now i feel bad because I really like him now (as a friend) and I can't lie to him anymore but he's going to hate me because I lied.. I lied because I was attracted to him and now its all ruined
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: vicky | Date: Mar 1st, 2006 11:07 PM
You are way too young for him. Get out now before it goes any further.

Ask yourself, why is a 28 yr old even interested in an 18 yr old? 

Name: Ashley | Date: Mar 2nd, 2006 12:30 AM
I think should just tell him that you told him you were that age because you liked him, I think it's dumb how people make such a big deal about age differences but it's not about wether you like him or not its about the law and as long as it doesnt go further than just casualty it's fine. Just be honest with him if he doesn't accept it then thats that. 

Name: Anita | Date: Mar 2nd, 2006 12:34 AM
People make a big deal out of it because it's "ILLEGAL" therefore people are going to do it anyway because of that fact the consent law doesnt stop anyone from doing anything just like the drinking law.. it has consequences but it doesnt stop people from it because it's not fun if you can do it legally. Just be honest with him about your feelings and why you lied, but be aware most older men only want one thing..but I dont know this guy..so you can't say *ALL* men are like that, like Ashley said don't let it go further.. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us