Hello, guest
|
Name: primm
[ Original Post ]
My name is Angela and I am a Christian. I live in Tennessee. I love it here. It is so green, beautiful, country setting, quiet, nice people, freedom, and
more. I am married and I also have 4 beautiful children. I am 28 and my husband is 30. I have 1 girl and 3 boys. My husband works, and I stay home with the children. I like to devote all my time to my family. They mean the world to me. All my kids are straight A and B students, and all my kids are active in School sports, as in cheerleading, the jump rope team, the football team, softball, and more. We are also into our church. Wed and sundays for sunday school church.. i have all pics of all there sports as i said. I love scrapbooking n photograpy as a hobby,, and i love doing them all of my kids. Adopting a child into a good home is what i really want to do. I can not have any more kids, so id love to adopt more into our family. I was about to adopt trippletts and got hurt very bad. I felt like my heart was ripped out. We bought cribs, car seats, clothes, bottles, bassinets and sooo much more. And I still have it all, put up. i hurt seeing it but cant bare putting it all down. The birth Mother changes her mind, so we are now lft with baby stuff n no baby. Dont get me wrong tho i want to adopt a newborn, or a toddler, or a child.Iits any age any race. I just wanna give a child a good home, and i know they will love it with us. We have huge hearts n lots of love. If you need to ask anything, anything at all, PLEASE do ask. i am open and very honest. Hope to talk soon... Thank You and God Bless
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us