Hello, guest
|
Name: Ann.91356
[ Original Post ]
I am due Mid March ,single sometimes just in awe with the fact that a baby is growing inside of me. Sometimes I am unsure of the decision I made to keep my baby. This pregnancy is a surprise (Don'twant to say unwanted) Not so sure the baby's dad will be in the picture. He wants to be there when I birth the baby . He offered to help with cost but right now has asked for a DNA test before he helps with cost.. He also suggested open adoption.
Family is far away so although I have supportive friends I feel so alone.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: friend | Date: Dec 2nd, 2011 2:10 AM
Your not alone . there is help all around you I know it can be scary but start to think about what you really want. What do you want to do??? 

Name: ann1 | Date: Dec 2nd, 2011 6:54 PM
I think about what I want to do everyday. Hard not to when I look down at my belly or feel the baby move. The father came by last night He is a truck driver so when he can he comes by. I met him through an online dating service. When I told him I was pregnant he was not happy but like me saw no other choice but to have the baby. 

Name: ann1 | Date: Dec 2nd, 2011 10:50 PM
I put a note on the adoption side but it looks more like a classified The father only comes by once every month and was here last night.. I know he is pushing for adoption because that way he is done.. I am just not so sure. We had a nice evening though . He was excited to see and feel the baby move . Seemed interested in my birth plan and actually happy that I will be having a drug free birth. . He even said wants to stay with me a week before the baby is due . Just confused and venting . 

Name: Super Mom | Date: Dec 13th, 2011 10:32 AM
My husband and I are in search of a open adoption. you could live with us, and we could help raise your child. We have a beautful home in Florida. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us