Hello, guest
|
Name: SarJua
[ Original Post ]
My life partner and I are looking to adopt a baby. We are a very loving lesbian couple in Minnesota. I am 30 years old and she is 40. We have been trying to have a baby of our own but am having trouble finding a sperm donor so we decided to try and adopt. She has an 18 year old daughter and 16 year old daughter and I have a 7 year old son- now we would like one we can raise together. If you are a teen that is pregnant and looking to give it up PLEASE contact us. My e-mail is [email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: syfoster | Date: Apr 25th, 2010 7:20 PM
The Adoption forum is not a place for putting children up for adoption. Any posts offering children for adoption/sale/trade will be deleted. If you see such posts please report them to the moderator. This is a forum for people to talk about their experiences with and/or feelings towards adoption. This is not a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. Please do not post your personal information. All you're doing is inviting more scammers to this site. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us