Hello, guest
|
Name: Lisa Caruolo
[ Original Post ]
Hi! I am a mother to 9 boys!! Yes, 9 (lol). My husband and I have just started the process of adoption. We decided not to go the route of an agency as to not spend the THOUSANDS of dollars it would take away from our family. We are Christians and believe that if the Lord has a plan to place a daughter in our lives, He will. We will do the work and research our lawyers tells us and have faith.

There are many families/couples out there who desperately want a baby and they are wonderful people who deserve to have a family. That is the best part of Independent/Private Adoptions. The birth parent(s) get to have a say in who raises their child! We are a big, fun and happy family who want a daughter/sister to add to our family. I have loved being the princess in the family but want to hand that crown down to my daughter. I have a special bond with my mother and I desperately want that with my own daughter.

Please contact me by responding to this post. I will only do adoptions in the US and through an attorney to protect your rights as a birth parent(s) and our rights as the adoptive parents. I can direct you to the attorney so we can meet if a match and meeting is possible.

God Bless you and your decision.

Lisa Caruolo
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: syfoster | Date: Apr 25th, 2010 7:18 PM
The Adoption forum is not a place for putting children up for adoption. Any posts offering children for adoption/sale/trade will be deleted. If you see such posts please report them to the moderator. This is a forum for people to talk about their experiences with and/or feelings towards adoption. This is NOT a place to offer your children for adoption or to search for a child to adopt. All you're doing is inviting more scammers to this site. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us