Hello, guest
|
Name: Lisa
[ Original Post ]
hi my name is Lisa i'm having a big problem my dads girlfriend has a son who abuses her, not physically but mentally he is 28yrs old he has no job or money income so he takes advantage of her and the family, he's disrespectful and when she tells him no to anything he just says what are you going to do about it and laughs, he seems to be getting more violent and he threatens her. she just wants whats best for him and i don't know how she can help him and she cant take him disrespecting and not appreciating anything and taking advantage of her house. He wont leave and there is nothing she can do... we are so short on money and he is not making it any easier she has told him to get out she has paid lots of money to help him get a job and nothing comes through, she has tried saying everything and nothing happens... i dont know what advise i can give her, i just say call the cops on him but unfortunately his father did that to him and he didnt learn anything and just blames everyone else.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: djg | Date: Mar 27th, 2010 8:56 AM
do u want me to sort him out for u 

Name: mischief | Date: Mar 31st, 2010 4:07 AM
I understand the frustration you must be feeling, for some types of people it is a kick to bully and initimidate. You will find it very difficult to connect to this person because there is from the sounds of it nothing but resentment. I would suggest approaching him with a different point of view, try to relate to him in any way you can and try to get him to care, something has happened to this guy in order to make him this way (most likely self-inflicted) and he is struggling within himself, you need to bridge that in order to get anywhere in view of what is needed from him, re house,living.

Good Luck 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us