Hello, guest
|
Name: misselizabethj
[ Original Post ]
How much does the father contribute? Why is it that mothers are always the main care takers? How does that affect you?

Hello, My name is Elizabeth Jeong and I am a high school student attending Bronx High School of Science. I volunteer at a program that helps children with special needs and teach sunday school at my church to autistic children as well. This interaction with children has led me to pursue a research project on the effects of father involvement in parenting on the mother's stress level.

I know you're used to thousands of people leeching off your information, but I truly am trying to make a difference. I may be young but I have to start young, to truly make an impact.

Please can you help me out and conduct the survey I made? Everything and anything will remain confidential and if you'd like, I will send you a copy of my thorough research when I am finished. I need this asap! If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. Thank you so much again!

PS: this is a survey to mothers only. Sorry for the inconvenience

SURVEY

http://www.sur
veymonkey.com/s.asp?u=156182541548

God
Bless to all
Elizabeth Jeong
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Tanya | Date: Sep 15th, 2006 3:22 AM
i knoe i have been the only one for 18months with 2 boys one who has autism and everyday it feels you r weighed down more and more,but i find my stress is less when he's not around at all cause then i dont have to question why he aint helping. i know he's worthless 

Name: saravitale | Date: Sep 15th, 2006 3:31 PM
I am sara, mother of 2 boys...my one yr old has cp and and a host of other problems, my 2 yr old is healthy.

Just wanted to say my little guy requires 24hr intense care and my hubby is a huge help. he does all i could ask and more. Just wanted to say their are good special needs dads out their. :-) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us