Hello, guest
|
Name: Claire
[ Original Post ]
Am 18 and still in high school. My mother is 5 months preg and me too am about 2 months and I don't know how to tell her can anyone please give me some advice.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: marie | Date: Jun 26th, 2005 1:01 AM
Dear Claire,
Congrats on your baby on the way! This should be a happy time for you and I am sure keeping this from your mom must be very hard. You really did not say the reason for not telling her but I am guessing this was not planned and so you are afraid of her reaction etc. Being a mom myself I know this would be hard to accept but you should not have to carry this news alone. Your mom loves you and she will help you through this. tell her you need to talk to her and that you are trying take responsibility for your choices and that you need her love and support. there are also many support groups for young adults that can help you if you do not get 

Name: heather | Date: Aug 23rd, 2005 4:53 PM
hi..im also 18 and pregnant, my mother wants to concieve a baby around nov of this year. so we'll both be pregnant. i wanna know where the father of your baby is. since you still in high school and you 2 months pregnant, youll have the baby almost around graduation time. since you will have doctors notes because of the baby, you will be excused, but you have to make up alot of work. it going to be hard on your mother also because you still have to go to school...where is the baby going to stay until you get out? are you on the work program? well, please try to get me on my aim..my sn is sekcmix. i wanna talk to you some more. good luck and best wishes. 

Name: heather | Date: Aug 30th, 2005 8:16 PM
hey its me again, i just wanted to say that my mom just told me that she got off the pill and is getting ready to have a baby!!! im soo happy. 

Name: jenni | Date: Feb 22nd, 2006 4:33 PM
Hi Claire I too was pregnant when I was 18. The only thing I could tell you is that to be honest. I wrote my mom a note and then left for the day, I would never do that again. Things happen for a reason we might not understand now but someday you will. Just be upfront and honest it will all turn out okay. If you need to talk i'm here just let me know. 

Name: goodmommy22 | Date: Oct 12th, 2006 3:49 AM
I got pregnant at 18 as well and I never told a soul that I was pregnant until after I had the baby and I regret it every day being pregnant is something you are suppose to enjoy and be happy about not scared about If you are happy others should be happy for you. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us