Hello, guest
|
Name: Lizzi
[ Original Post ]
Hi sweetie,I am so sorry about your mother,I didn't know! I haven't kept in touch and I apologize for that. Here lately I've been helping take care of my grandpa,he's in the last stage of cancer. Please email me and I promise to get back with you soon. Again,I am so sorry honey!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Dec 25th, 2009 9:38 PM
Dont beat yourself up Lizzi. I havent exactly kept up contact with many myself, just don't have the time nor the energy anymore.

I hope you're having a great christmas. Its all over here, the younger kids are in bed and Liam is downstairs playing on the ps3 (got it as a group family present, but he's hogging it really).

Im sorry to hear about your grandpa and hope that he is not suffering too much, as well as hoping you and the family are coping okay.

thanks for your wellwishes. Shall try and e-mail you during the week, things are a bit hairy at the moment as Poppy had surgery on her leg at the beginning of the month and is still struggling to move around easily, and ALL of the kids are home from school till Jan so I dont seem to get much time to do anything but cook, clean or fight with them at the moment. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Dec 25th, 2009 9:39 PM
and im sorry for the delay in replying as i saw you posted this like 2 wks ago....i forget about this site, every so often it crosses my mind, today was one of those times lol. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us