Hello, guest
|
Name: Melodie
[ Original Post ]
i have been having vaginal bleeding for 13 days now and i'm scared....could this mean i'm pregnant or anything...i just need some advice badly....or if this has happened to any of you?...i had nowhere else to put this at so i put it in this crowd thing.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Deb | Date: Mar 29th, 2006 2:19 AM
One word--Doctor. 

Name: Lisa | Date: Mar 30th, 2006 6:52 PM
I had a similar problem.I bled and bled and bled,very very heavily for days and days when my period would come.I am overweight and my tubes are tied.My period would no sooner end...or so I thought and then it would start all over again.I bled through tampons and pads wearing them both together!!I had to sit on garbage bags so the furniture wouldnt get it.I changed pants,pads and tampons several times a day.The problem was I needed to be on birth control even though my tubes are tied to regulate my periods.I chose Ortho Evra (the patch) and to this day it works wonderfully! My periods start and stop as they should and the flow is normal.Talk to your Dr. Hope this helps!! 

Name: Lisa | Date: Mar 30th, 2006 7:00 PM
Hi Melodie again!! I hope I helped you with my answer to your question above??Please post here what you find out as I am curious!......Also on a different note,can you explain to me how I can post a question like you have above? I cant figure it out,I dont know how!! Thank-you Melodie!! Just tell me here and I will check back for your instuctions! 

Name: Michele | Date: Mar 30th, 2006 7:02 PM
That happened to me in my teens and I was terrified. It turned out it was ovarian cysts. They cleared up really quick with a time on the pill. 

Name: To Lisa | Date: Mar 30th, 2006 7:22 PM
When you pick your topic right on the page that lists all the threads there is a start a new topic button if you hit it you can pose your question so others can answer you. 

Name: Melodie | Date: Mar 31st, 2006 2:28 AM
this is Melodie...i am in my teens and i figured that this was the best way to go...ask people about it...and its a light bleeding...and i'm still very scared....the thing is i dont know whats going on and my parents dont have insurance right now to get me to a doctor.... 

Name: Paula | Date: Mar 31st, 2006 9:54 PM
If this is not normal menstruation for you (and 13 days is not normal, I don't think) then your parents need to get you to a doctor. It's as simple as that. Insurance or not. Let the funds be your parents concern. I'm sure your parents will tell you that your health is more important to them. 

Name: Melodie | Date: Apr 1st, 2006 5:19 AM
well i need more help...i'm sexually active too...do u think i could be pregnant...and now its up to 16 days 

Name: mel | Date: Apr 1st, 2006 5:36 AM
melodie you dont need insurance there is a place called planed parenthood. it is not just for pregnant people it is for girls under 21 that need personal medical attention, and it is totally confidential. no one will know if you go get on birth control or whatever. [email protected] e mail me and ill see if i cant help you find one of these place. they are everywhere. 

Name: dee | Date: Apr 1st, 2006 6:02 AM
hi i bled for 9 months it starte out light and then it came to the point where i started passing out from honestly a lack of blood because it came out so fast but come to find out i was on the depo shot and my doc. says i can't take it so i did not go back for the shot and i have not bled besides periods since so it might be from a birthcontrol if you are on it so yes go to planned parent hood well where i live they changed the name to family planning or something like that call any obgyn in your area and they can tell you how to get ahold of them and they do not tell your parents they are great for that and if you are not preg. they will get you birth control so i would say go it might be small but it is better safe than sorry good luck 

Name: Melodie | Date: Apr 3rd, 2006 12:42 AM
well it has suddenly got heavier and i can hardly keep up with it...and i have to change my tampon like after every hour...ugh its such a pain in the butt...i feel so weird... 

Name: Mel | Date: Apr 12th, 2006 2:08 AM
i have no idea 

Name: bre | Date: Apr 18th, 2006 12:59 AM
r not pregnet unless uve had sex 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us